1 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

2 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

my mom. she got a job last year after being a stay at home mom since i was little. but she stepped up and helped my dad and is still homeschooling me and my sisters .

by butterflygirl14 on 1/3/2012 5:19:19 PM

kate middleton <3 shes had the stress of meeting the queen, getting married in front of the entire world, and now has to live up to the pressure of being the perfect princess.

lol, i portrayed her in drama (and got a 100 (: ) so i feel really strongly about her and what a good role model she is

by dancergirl73 on 1/3/2012 3:04:47 PM

My vote belongs to CODY SIMPSON!!!!!!! He was a small town boy (just like me!) and became famous over YouTube. It's the same as Justin Beiber but he already had his big year.

by styleaddict on 1/1/2012 11:10:51 PM

I agree with them the protester is totally the person of the year

by Girlygirl0906 on 1/1/2012 10:46:07 PM

Hey girls! I have a song to boost your confidence! It is called What makes you beautiful by One Direction

by cheekymonkey1 on 1/1/2012 9:12:39 PM

def Demi Lovato. She went through sooo much and got through it by herself. She knew she had a problem and wasn't ashamed to admit it because there was no point in lying about it. Her song Skyscraper is amazing!!

by cheekymonkey1 on 1/1/2012 9:11:34 PM

Demi Lovato! Such a strong girl and an amazing person. She is my greatest role model.

by demilovatofan249 on 1/1/2012 6:31:42 PM

steve jobs and gabby giffords

by unicornninja on 1/1/2012 6:30:56 PM

I already said Taylor Swift or Foster the People but also maybe Beyonce just because she rocks!!!

by kakes6416 on 1/1/2012 6:19:40 PM

I think mine would be probably my crush because I write songs and most of them are about him and he may be the one that helps me make it to Nashville, TN.

by DreamSinger on 1/1/2012 5:08:05 PM