4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

I think mine would be Steve Jobs--he was incredibly smart and didn't care much about making money. I find that makes him an outstanding person!

R.I.P Steve Jobs <3333

by izzy99 on 1/1/2012 4:44:19 PM

My person of the year would be Demi Lovato. She made a huge comeback and is helping so many teenagers.

by volleyuup on 1/1/2012 12:29:32 PM

my friend ebony, shes always in a great mood. and since i only have 1st period pe with her it makes a great start to my day!

by fearless;) on 1/1/2012 11:04:48 AM

My bestfriend Chloe. She is such a great person and has really help me get thru 2011.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/1/2012 9:42:21 AM

I think the first winner should be all the people serving our country. They have given so much of their lives to others and they can finally come home! I also think the best person could be Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber. They all give so much of their money away to help others. They all try to give as much as they can and are great role models.

by quest6c on 1/1/2012 9:30:22 AM

Can I have People of the Year. Like, the entire Harry Potter cast? Next year it'll be the entire Hunger Games castSmileI'm Team Peeta. That way Katniss can be with her soul mate (idk what else to call it) AND I can have GaleSmile Josh will make a great Gale! He's so cute!

by dancerblue on 12/31/2011 10:22:43 PM

I would pck a teen or pre-teen who didn't just say they were gonna do something for the enviorment or the community, but did, and it went big!

by MaxRide15 on 12/31/2011 9:32:30 PM

My person of the year is definitely Austin Mahone. He has SKYROCKETED into growing fame over the past year. 2011 is definitely his year<3 Girlslife should consider writing an article about him he was already in Popstar magazine(; xoxo

by swimstarry on 12/31/2011 8:05:51 PM

I vote both the doctors of Las Robles Hospital and Ventura County Hospital, and my best friend Denise. For the past couple of months, and still now, my dad has been having some...medical "issues". The doctors are doing their best to help him, and I know he is getting better. While many people would be in an ackward position, my friend listens to me and comfortsme. I sometimes just want to talk to a friend about it. When I try talking to another friend, she just stands there. I know it makes sense why, so it makes Denise an amazing and special friend. Thaks, Denise! Smile

by e2000 on 12/31/2011 7:37:26 PM

I think it should be Lady Gaga. She expresses that people should be themselves and that you shouldn't care what other people think of you. She also is working on selling lipstick/gloss for Aids. I think she is truly inspirational and should be Person Of The Year.

by potterandthedoctor on 12/31/2011 7:19:25 PM