12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

14 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

....probably betty white or lady gaga.....

by jessicalynn632 on 12/31/2011 6:37:09 PM

I say Misty Copeland. She is such an inspiring ballerina! She makes me feel that all beauty come in all different shapes and sizes, and that you're capable of doing ANYTHING if you set your mind to it. She's awesome and my role model I look up to everyday! Love you Misty!!!!!

Hey chica's, Come join my club A dancers dream....<3. It's a cool and chill club where we can just chat about ANYTHING! (especially dance) JOIN NOW!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/31/2011 6:36:26 PM

Of course,I have to say my boyfriend,Matthew Lewis Wink Haha,JK,JK. But someone from Harry Potter for sure.

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/31/2011 6:18:19 PM

I will nominate someone that has dedicated her/his life for other´s lifes and that stands for what that person believes right, even though others say that that person is crazy and wrong. And I think that nominating an actor or singer is not correct, the person you should nominate should be someone that has worked hard and stands up to what she or he believes no matter others say, and that has acomplished something very important for humanity.

by maeugeniap on 12/31/2011 5:50:16 PM

Taylor Swift she donates 1000s of dollars of years!!!!!! TAY-LOR SWIFT! TAY-LOR SWIFT!

by KaylaLynn7 on 12/31/2011 5:21:39 PM

J.K. Rowling

by pinkboot8 on 12/31/2011 4:58:08 PM

I vote Jordan Witzigreuter from The Ready Set. His music has truly changed my point of view of the way i live my life. All of his songs are true and meaningful. The lyrics have all spoken to me more than any other band or singer's. Also he makes me want to strive and reach my goal to feel established and accomplished. He is one of the most hard working people i have ever seen and I definitely admire him 100% for all of his contribution and dedication to his fans. He is also a very positive role model whereas he doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs as many other singers have in the past. Jordan has made The Ready Set a HUGE piece of my life this year, and that is why I think he should get my vote.

by phoebeloren00 on 12/31/2011 4:50:18 PM

I would pick Lebron James. He's done so much this year with the Boys and Girls Club of America to help kids have mentors and activities to be involved in and stay out of trouble. He's really inspirational.

by supersingershannon on 12/31/2011 4:27:55 PM