5 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

8 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

9 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

my family, three besties, and taylor swift for sure. happy new year!!!

by dolphin trainer on 12/31/2011 3:02:01 PM

I vote Taylor swift, Selena Gomez, and most of all OCCUPY WALL STREET PROTESTERS!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/31/2011 2:44:03 PM

Well personally I love the choice Time picked! It makes sense, and is perfect for what's going on right now. Though honestly, I think Steve Jobs kind of deserved it. He worked as hard as he could even though he had cancer and knew he'd probably die from it. He himself accomplished amazing things for our society. Also on that note, I'm a bit impartial to maybe having J.K. Rowling be the Person of the Year. Let's face it: Harry Potter has affected everyone in this era in some way. There are five year olds and elderly people who love it, not just our generation. Rowling created this wonderful story that will follow us forever. People were crying after that last movie. But it's still not over. It's not an end of an era. The story of the boy who lived will continue, because, let's face it: Magic never ends.

by HogwartsStudent on 12/31/2011 2:36:57 PM

I vote for Andrej Pejic! He is such an inspiring person, and encourages people to be who want to be, and not care about the opinion of others. Also, referring to his modeling career, this year has really been a breakthrough for him!

by Mianorra on 12/31/2011 2:11:55 PM

Best
a)Demi Lovato
b)Gabby Giffords

Worst
a)Kim Kardashian
b)Kim Kardashian
c)Kim Kardashian

by soccerlover99 on 12/31/2011 2:11:15 PM

I would pick all the soldiers who fought so hard and sacrificed everything so our country and the rest of the world can be free and happy. I'm really grateful to them and I'm so glad to see all the soldiers coming home from Iraq. I mourn the losses of those who died in battle, and I have so much sympathy toward their families. I think these military heroes are by far more deserving of my pick for "Person of the Year" than any celebrity or politician will ever be.

by st8cfab on 12/31/2011 1:50:50 PM

Taylor Swift is my person of the year because she is an amazing singer and person and she actually cares about her fans and is a nice person.

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/31/2011 1:42:12 PM

Absolutely Selena Gomez!! She had an amazing final year in wizards of eagerly place, stared in Monte Carlo, and had the most amazing concert tour ever!!!!

by Bedhead411 on 12/31/2011 1:41:55 PM

uhhhhhhhmmmmm... idk.... oh maybe Foster the People bbecause they've risen to the top of the music charts in record time, or maybe Taylor Swift because she is such an amazing person!!! One of those two Laughing

by kakes6416 on 12/31/2011 1:28:08 PM

I would choose Justin Bieber because he is caring, loyal, and all around amazing

by Schweetie2000 on 12/31/2011 1:14:59 PM