8 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

9 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

10 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

My Best friend shes been through everything with me this whole year and i couldnt ask for a better best friend!

by bribri2199 on 12/31/2011 11:39:43 AM

im not just saying this because he is my favorite artists but i think it should be Justin Bieber. Unlike some other stars, he is using his money to help little kids and he even has his own charity to raise money for them. i honestly think he is a great person and a great role model

by biebermonkey on 12/31/2011 11:18:32 AM

Taylor Swift is my person of the year. She is a great role model and her music and her personality is so pure. She is such a great person and is so honest and true to herself in every way. She even puts her home videos online so you can feel even more connected to the things that she does. She is the reason I play guitar, love music, and got my vote as person of the year.

by ltwait489 on 12/31/2011 11:16:47 AM

Girls Life Magazine... or Chris Colfer, or maybe a certain person who I knowwho wrote a novel this november... *hint hint*

by THawesome! on 12/31/2011 10:47:33 AM

I think Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is truly inspiring from her fast recovery and her willingness to not give up!

by fallsb-ball on 12/31/2011 10:46:05 AM

Taylor Swift! She is such an inspiration to all of her fans. She is an amazing roll model and a great musician and person. I've been a fan since the beginning and always will be. She is such a great person for people to look up to. With everything she has done this year, and all of the dirt thrown her way, I would say she is my person of the year. <3

by talster on 12/31/2011 10:45:38 AM

Adele or my cello teacher.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/31/2011 10:35:15 AM

Emma Watson is my hero, she is the perfect role model Smile

by dogs498rule on 12/31/2011 10:34:01 AM

My friends and family, because they are always there for me through thick and thin Smile

by sweetooth on 12/31/2011 10:33:51 AM

i'd say my two best friends! i was upset for the longest time thinking i had no friends when they started talkig to me and having me over and now i know that i have friends!

by legallyginger12345 on 12/31/2011 10:31:53 AM