4 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

7 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

8 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

5 cute ways to wear your hair this winter

Inspired by our fave red-carpet tresses.

Never knew that I do the perky ponytail like nina everyday at skool! Now I found out! Laughing Smile :/

by Susmita24 on 9/16/2012 6:51:38 PM

MOD MOD ok so do you have any suggestions for people with sort of long thick and somewhat frizzy but not curly hair? THX!

Hey girlie,

Try the shine serum in this article to zap frizz, while practicing Blake's messy braidthe messy princess bun, or dressing things up with awesome accessories... all styles that are great for thick hair Smile
Lauren C.

by pokerface16 on 3/3/2012 9:29:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod! I have a semi tonight and I just realized that I'm not gunna have anywhere to put my phone. Does that mean I have to carry it all night or should I just put it in my bra? What do I do?

Hey girl,

Why not just bring a purse? If you don't want to carry a bag around all night, you could leave your phone with your jacket, carry it or even just leave it at home. Do you really need it at a dance anyway?

Meghan D.

by ladyinlike on 3/3/2012 10:42:41 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod
I really want to get the underside of my hair dyed but my mom will say no when I ask she won't even think about it how can I convince my mom of letting me get it dyed even just a little and how expensive is it to get the underside of my hair dyed plzzzzzz help ASAP

Hey girlie,

The price will vary at all salons - try walking to your local salon and asking for information, if you were to get it done. Then go to home to mom and talk it over. Tell her you know she's kinda against it because it's different and some people might think it looks weird, but that you really just want to try something new and think it could be fun. Explain what you want to do, then see if you can compromise. If she doesn't like getting it dyed an unnatural color, try asking for highlights, a simple streak, a dip-dye (so you can cut off the ends after a few weeks), or using a temporary color. Just be mature about it, stay calm, and tell her you want to compromise because you really want this, but you also want to respect her. <3 Give it a try!
Lauren C.

by Roxizzy on 2/16/2012 8:09:46 PM

mod
My hair gets greasy super quick(like a day or so after a shower)and I normally take a shower so it can look non-greasy. I want to buy dry shampoo but haven't got a chance to got to the store to buy any. Any tips?

Hey girl,

Certain types of hair gets greasy quickly - if your hair is thin, for example. But there are some ways to slow that process down! Try washing your hair with Aussie's Cleanse and Mend. One of my friends has oily hair and loves it! You should also avoid conditioning your scalp with conditioner - just apply it to the ends, because it can make your scalp greasy fast. Tresemme and Garnier make great shampoo/conditioner duos for oily hair too Smile
Lauren C.

by caitwon on 2/12/2012 5:20:44 AM

so last weekend i cut off ten inches of my hair and now to donate to locks of love. so now my hair is really short... like boy short. kind of a mix of a pixie cut and justin bieber hair. so i looove my new hairdo but i was just wondering is there anything you can do to make short hair look cute? without a lot of beauty products please. preferably without even straightening or curling. thanks!

Hey girl,

That's awesome that you donated your hair to Locks of Love, I'm sure the person who receives it will really appreciate it! Here's a post on fun short hair ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/14/Bored-of-short-hair-Our-top-6-instant-fixes.aspx

Meghan D.

by yesnohellogoodbye on 2/11/2012 9:39:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My hair is curly, and thick, but I straighten it. It barely touches my shoulders. I also don't have access to that many beauty products. (This means Shampoo, Conditioner, and MAYBE a gel). Are their any cute hairstyles out there for me?

Hey girl,

Check out these styles for thick hair - you'll get some tips on embracing those curls and making them look their best Smile If you straighten it though, you could try any of our hair styles to see if they could work. Who knows what you could come up with! Check out these links and test out some of the hairdos listed... practice makes perfect!

Lauren C.

by girltutu on 2/10/2012 11:43:34 PM

I love the Sel’s sultry curls, Nina’s perky pony, and Ashley’s sleek ‘n’ straight tresses. I <3 those

by pacmen on 2/6/2012 8:25:43 PM

I love these all but I wouldn't really be able to do any of these... I have super fine, shoulder length hair!! Not much you can do with that!!

by Callie620 on 1/16/2012 1:08:17 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I don't know what to do with my EXTREMELY CURLY HAIR! their the size of a pencil tip! And its really thick to! I gets super huge during school. I'm also the only girl in my entire school with my hair! Frown HELP!

Hey girlie,

Try checking out these articles, which have amazing tips for loving curly and frizzy hair!

Lauren C.