AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

AN HOUR AGO @kelliberglund @kelliberglund Hope you enjoy! Nom it up, girl😋🍫

2 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

COMMENTS

5 cute ways to wear your hair this winter

Inspired by our fave red-carpet tresses.

mod mod mod mod
My hair is naturally wavy and so when i straighten it after 15-20 minutes the ends start to flip (even worse on humid days!). It really gets annoying and i don't want to put hairspray in my hair because i makes it stiff. Any advice/products that will keep my hair straight through the day? AND I like my hair when its curled but i don't want perfect curls. I like the messy curls looser curls and advice on how i achieve those?
Thanks!!!

Hey babe,

For straight hair tips, read the following articles:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/14/3-simple-spring-hair-savers.aspx (the first two products could be a life saver!)

As for messy curls, check out this article about beachy waves - they could be exactly what you're looking for!

Lauren C.

by Taffy18 on 1/14/2012 12:50:28 AM

I love Nina and Blake's hair!! so amazing, I have to try this with my hair.

by JTCY on 1/13/2012 10:12:49 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 9:43:59 PM

I need help on how to get my popu
Arty level up!

-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 11:55:09 PM

How do you delete one of your Advice Queen things?

Hey babe,

An Advice Queen page is basically a club, so take a look at our Clubs FAQ and read the part about transferring/deleting a club Smile
Lauren C.

by kkgirl4life on 1/5/2012 3:36:36 PM

Please help I need some new makeup,style,and hair ideas . I want to be new and fresh this year. I don't own any leggings or skirts but I have a lot of shirts and shoes and jeans please help.

Hey girl,

Our style channel has tons of fashion and beauty tips to help you! http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by maggie2000 on 1/4/2012 4:04:15 PM

i just got major cool fringe! semi side bangs, part normal bangs. I LOVE IT!

by alicia1998 on 1/3/2012 11:21:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I am going to my schools semi formal and I have no idea how to wear my hair! My hair is dark brown, parted off center, and comes to down a little past my shoulder blades. Its also really thick. Do you have any ideas on make up, too? My dress is off-white and strapless. Thanks so much! <3

Hey girl,

If you usually wear your hair down, why not try an updo, or vice versa? Since your dress is white, you can wear pretty much any makeup and still look awesome. Check out our beauty pages for more tips and have fun! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by pcashman5 on 12/31/2011 12:40:42 PM

Do you think a pixie cut for a petite 6th grader is good for either New Year's Eve or spring?

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 5:29:45 PM