3 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

4 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

6 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

5 cute ways to wear your hair this winter

Inspired by our fave red-carpet tresses.

Hey sweetheart118, look up pics of brown hair with highlights and see which you like best. It may be best to only go a shade lighter, because something drastic may not look right. If you don't want to color your hair you don't have to. Being natural and simple is always in style. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 6:56:50 PM

Ok so my birthday is coming up in about a month and my older cousin has offered to take me to get my hair cut and highlighted. I have medium--dark brown hair and I don't know if highlights would look good. I'm scared that I won't like it. I'm not sure if I want to change my natural hair color!!
Please help!!!

by sweetheart118 on 12/28/2011 5:39:13 PM

Hello! What color eyeshadow would bring out my eye color? It's brown-hazel.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 12/28/2011 2:53:35 AM

I love Blake's ah-dorable braid. If you flip it from the side to the back of your head TOTALL flirt move!

by katgrace11 on 12/27/2011 8:30:48 PM

I just started curling my hair and dont know if it is better to put spray gel in before or after you curl your hair. Any ideas? Thanks alot!!!!

I think both will work. A bit before hand will help give it more hold that will make it easier to curl. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by myth_lover on 12/27/2011 6:10:38 PM

Cute. But, wouldn't your hair get messed up easily with all those big coats & hats?

by vanillaflower on 12/27/2011 12:11:46 PM

im a girl that has brown really straight hair that doesn't curl me and my mom tried everything. what do i do?????
luv kkttyl123

You should try a product that gives  your hair some texture. This will give it some grip and will hold onto the curls easier. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kkttyl123 on 12/25/2011 7:27:49 PM

Merry Christmas to you all!
But also i recently got an eyebrow pencil (mine are blonde same color as my skin). How do you use it. I tried it but it didnt work out very well.

If your eyebrow pencil is the same color as your skin its not going to show up very well. Try getting a darker shade. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/25/2011 7:13:29 PM

Sometimes my hair can get really static but other times its nice and straight. What could possibly be the cause of my static hair? Thanks!

Hey chica,

No sweat - read this article about "static-y" hair and get tips on fixing that common winter prob! Smile
Lauren C.

by caligirl99 on 12/24/2011 8:52:30 PM

There are lots of pretty girls at my school , and Im in their 'group' but sometimes I feel that Im ugly , and my dad says Im photogenic but all my pictures are ugly and Im only 12 ,I want my hair to be a pretty colour, good hairstyles, acne clear face(i only have a little),take really pretty pictures, how to make my face look pretty, and good makeup tips and stuff btw I have blue eyes dirty blonde hair and pale skin Frown I want like pretty highlights and colours but no damage, and tanned skin and make my eyes pop out , thanks :p

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself -- you've got plenty of time to improve your skin and beauty tricks! Check out our beauty channel for hair, makeup and skincare tips, or ask your mom for help. And pale skin is beautiful, so don't worry about an unnatural tan!

Meghan D.

by junior on 12/24/2011 10:49:31 AM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!