4 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

8 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

9 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

5 cute ways to wear your hair this winter

Inspired by our fave red-carpet tresses.

MOD MOD
what does MOD mean?

It's short for "moderator" ... that's me! Me and a group of other older girls approve all your comments, make sure there's no offensive topics/vulgar language on the site, and answer your advice questions. We've been through it all so we're here to help! Smile
Lauren C.

by Sofia=] on 12/22/2011 5:48:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I NEED HELP
RIGHT NOW.
INSTANTLY.
i plucked my eyebrows just for the fun of it and when i started i just couldnt stop i guess it was just idk addicting
i hadnt realized until it was done that i plucked WAYYYY too much off and theyre thin and i look AWFUL.
is there anyway i could make them grow back faster?? any foods???? im kind of looking for witchcraft, i suppose. but mainly FOODS (going on vacation can't do anything too outrageous.)
makeup is NOT an option (too young) , the good news is i have off school for two weeks, but is that enough to have them grow back a little bit?
if theres any meaning, my parent has rogaine i could use.... but i doubt itll work (im only 13...)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASSSSSEEEEEEE HELP
I NEED IT!!! I LOOK LIKE A MONSTER!!!

Hey Chica,

Don't freak out too much, it happens to all of us! Check out this post on how to correct your eyebrows. Since you can't wear makeup, you should definitely see a pro about fixing your shape. And next time, take time in between your pluck seshes so you don't have the urge to keep doing it!
Rachel N.

by SofiaP on 12/22/2011 3:58:52 PM

MOD! MOD!!
A lot of these hairstyles are really cute. I have been growing my hair out for a long time and I like my hair longer but it constantly has huge knots in it and it is too hard to maintain. I am going to get a haircut soon and I am probably going to get my hair cut shoulder length or shorter. Do you have any ideas on hair cuts/styles that would look cute with an oval shape face. I found this really cute and girly hairstyle on reese witherspoon. Its wavy and the bangs are pinned back.

Hey girly,

That sounds really cute! If you like that hairstyle then go for it!

Catie C.

by elisea625415 on 12/22/2011 10:06:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD For Christmas I put on my list a 1 1-2 barrel curling iron, and last night i went to the store and i saw a deep waver, what is better:?!?!?! Which one should I get or both

Hey girl, I think either one would be great. It may be better to go with the curling iron because you can always create waves with that. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dancer8608 on 12/21/2011 8:05:54 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/21/2011 6:07:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have shorter hair, a little above my shoulders, and I luv these hair styles, but my hair isn't that long!!!! GL always does hair styles with long hair that is not fair, do u have any ideas???

Hey girl,

If you have short hair, you'll love this post -- it's written for girls with short to medium hair! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/14/Bored-of-short-hair-Our-top-6-instant-fixes.aspx

Meghan D.

by dancer8608 on 12/21/2011 4:31:49 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
So I always wear my hair down and I am getting tired of it. Can you recommend hair styles for me? Anyway, I've got rather straight, brown layers: the longest at about the middle of my back and shortest is chin length. My hair is also very fine ( thin ). I don't use curling irons, straighteners and hair spray. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

If you're not into hot tools and products, why not switch up your pony for a side pony, or add fun to wearing your hair down with tiny braids? We've got tons of great style tips, and many of them don't require hot tools, so check this section out! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by Kayla9 on 12/21/2011 3:00:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i'm in sixth grade and i sometimes just play around with makeup just to try it. i barely ever wear makeup and if i do, it's light mascara and sometimes a little dot of foundation to cover up a blemish when i go to the movies with friends on weekends. i never really wear makeup on weekdays though because i go to a private school and we aren't allowed to wear makeup. also and i just never know when it's a good time to start wearing makeup. 7th? 8th? 9th? when did you start wearing makeup? also, i can't seem to ever be more than a best friend with boys. they all love me in a sister / friend kind of way. but i'm taller than all of them so i think that they can't imagine liking or dating a girl taller than them. my friend has gone out with the boy i liked a lot and he liked me. the friend who has dated him was going to set us up earlier in the year but i

Hey girl,

There's no definite answer to when you should start wearing makeup, but you definitely don't want to break your school's dress code! Practicing on weekends and days off is a good way to get the hang of it without the pressure. As for guys, you're still young, so there's no rush -- you'll find someone great when you're ready, and for now, enjoy your friends!

Meghan D.

by SuperrGirliie on 12/21/2011 10:53:36 AM

These are cute!! I especially like Keke's and Selena's, but I don't know how that would look on me because I have much longer hair they they do. Blake's is awesome but I don't think it would ever turn out that messily perfect when I tried Frown I pretty much wear my hair like Ashley's most days to school. The only one I don't really like is Nina's, because it just kinda looks like she's going to the gym, not a red carpet event. Like, that is my lazy day/workout/sports hairstyle, so I'm not that big of a fan. But the rest are absolutely adorable! <3

by fireworks1071 on 12/21/2011 10:27:23 AM

MOD!!
Please answer this I would really appreciate it!
Okay, so I think it's time for me to wear a bra, but how do I ask my mom to go get one? She's awkward with that stuff, and I just want to think of ways to do it so that it won't be so awkward!!

Hey girl,

Don't be afraid to ask your mom for help -- she's been there, so she knows what it's like. You can leave her a handwritten note if that's less awkward than bringing it up. Good luck!

Meghan D.