1 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

1 HOURS AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

COMMENTS

5 cute ways to wear your hair this winter

Inspired by our fave red-carpet tresses.

MODMOD
I'm eleven and a lot of my friends have boyfriends. The thing is, i dont think im ready for that. I have a lot of guy-friends that I'm pretty close with, but i just dont think of them that way. The worst part is, i prefer one of them and there are rumors flying around that i like him BUT I DONT! plus some have asked me out. How can i make it clear I just think of them as friends?

Just tell them that! Be nice about it and everything will be fine. The rumors will fade away and things will go back to normal. Dont fret.
Kerra S.

by echosong on 12/20/2011 8:33:55 PM

Cute hairstlyes! Thanks!

by sweetooth on 12/20/2011 7:52:21 PM

OOO LA LA! Smile

I like these hairstyles. DEF Keke's and Sel's the most.

Rockin' the runway hunnies Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 7:01:13 PM

Hey girlies! Join this club DIY queens. It's fun and for all of those creative gals out there.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 6:04:36 PM

MOD!!! Smile
Ok so there is this guy that I like and I know he likes me and he is going to ask me out but he wants to think of a really good way to do it first (I'm not supposed to know this but I found out on accident from a friend). Soo anyway, he texts me every night and I love talking to him. We sorta play this game where we just go back and forth asking Q's... but its been over a month and I'm kind of out of Q's. Have any ideas? I've pretty much used all the basic ones like his faves and stuff and I'm not really the type of girl that will ask super flirty questions. Thanks in advance if you or any other girls reading this can help!
Merry Christmas! Smile

I love to ask the questions that are a bit deeper like whats your biggest regret? whats your favorite memory? if you could be anywhere right now where would you be? If you could have anything right now what would you want? What would you do with a million dollars if you instantly got it right now? etc. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pinkypi26 on 12/20/2011 5:36:13 PM

cute i straighten my hair at the holiday time then leave it down usally its wavy (naturally) and in a pony so its cute and surprises people

by millia7 on 12/20/2011 5:21:46 PM

Lol I feel so guilty! I straighten my hair a lot even though I know it's bad for my hair. Sorry hair!! But I love how it looks and I love to put straight hair in braids for the night and get the cute little waves <3

by peaceluvandhockey on 12/20/2011 5:10:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I have curly frizzy hair,and I am running out of ideas for hairstyles. The other day i put it in a side braid.I am sick and tired of ponytails,and dont want to straighten my hiar. Any suggestions?PLEASE HELP ME!!

I suggest you get curl enhancing spray. It will keep your hair curly without all the frizz. The only issue is you CANNOT touch your hair. Touching it causes frizz. So to keep your curls without all the frizz keep your hands off. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by chipmunks14 on 12/20/2011 5:01:35 PM

I personally don't like any of these. My hair is naturally very curly so i just brush it then go.

by macaronimusic on 12/20/2011 4:59:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I have a roundish-squareish face and I was thinking of getting side bangs but I was wondering if it would look good with my face. If not, what would???
Also, I have thin hair. Any suggestions for what to do to get thick hair??

Hey girly,

I think that would look great! The best way to make your hair feel thinker would be to get layers. Hope this helps!

Catie C.