Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

AN HOUR AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

COMMENTS

6 sensational ways to rock red and green

Fear not, festive femmes. Our editors and writers are offering up their favorite seasonal looks. Hello, trendsetter!

Mani pedi is totally how I rock festive colors! :-p

by bandnerds41698 on 2/29/2012 1:39:21 AM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/22/2011 8:34:27 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!! My parents are the super-strict overprotective type. I am not allowed to have a phone or go to the mall with friends of have a Facebook. I feel like I'm cut off from my friends. They all come to school talking about this big event or news about something and I'm clueless because I have no contact with the outside world. And I feel like my parents don't trust me. But I haven't given them any reason not to.

Hey chica, I would ask them why they're so strict. Once you know why they treat you this way, you can do things to show them you're ready to handle these responsibilities. Do everything you can to show them you're mature. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by BieberFever23 on 12/21/2011 5:21:20 PM

Guys relaaaax! (:

by aubriannam on 12/20/2011 7:38:57 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/20/2011 1:19:29 PM

Always manicures!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/20/2011 11:57:36 AM

i love to wear red & green jewelry, but i mainly stick to green colors. I prefer choosing dark greens and reds that are not bright and christmas-y just like Jessica D. said in the article above.

by parischick2 on 12/18/2011 2:54:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD! my mom doesnt let me hang out with my friends as much as id like. She usually only lets me have 1 sleepover a month and doesnt really let me hang out with anybody during school days or on sunday! please help me be able to hang out with friends more and to get to have more sleepovers! thanks!!

Hey girl, talk to your mom and ask her why that is. See if its anything you're doing that's making her restrict you this way. Prove to her through doing chores, maintaining good grades, and keeping your room clean that you're responsible enough to have more free time. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by tpowell11 on 12/17/2011 6:20:32 PM

MODMODMOD MOD!
My friend and I agreed on doing a $15 limit gift to each other for the holidays. What should I get her thats super cute!?

Hey girl,

If you want something cute, why not get a beauty product, like lip gloss or nail polish? You can never have too many! Check out this holiday article on gifts -- many of them are under $15!

Meghan D.

by soccrchick16 on 12/17/2011 12:32:40 PM

so my hair is realllly greasy. i have to shower every day in the morning. if i shower at night, my hair already feels gross from sleeping on it. ive found some hair styles that i'd like to do in the morning before school and seem easy enough, but they require dry hair. should i start waking up earlier & drying my hair before i do them or what? thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

You could dry your hair in the morning, or try taking a shower a little earlier so your hair air dries and you're not sleeping on wet hair, which makes it harder to manage in the mornings. You can also try dry shampoo so you don't have to wash every day!

Meghan D.