AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

Change your image right now

Resolve to turn over a new leaf this year

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:11:11 AM

Ok so i am in 7th grade and have never gone out with anybody before. I think relationships are overrated for this age in my school. My good friend and i kind of make fun of the relationships and how they dont last. Guys have asked me out before and i have liked guys. Its not like I'm completely anti-boy. My point is i feel like i pushing them away. They have called me pretty and i talk to boys all the time. But they know i will say no because i dont date. I feel like when i am ready to date (which will be like in 8th or 9th grade) they won't want to date me. I haven't kissed anyone either which is why i want to go to a sleep away camp in the summer. (my friend said everyone gets their first kiss there!) Please help change my boy image!
reported
by marylofal16 on 10/3/2012 3:43:35 PM

Hey, I understand you not wanting to date, but maybe be special friends with guys. Treat one guy different than the rest so they can feel a little love from you. Don't worry, guys will come to you! Smile

by vikiwasawoo on 2/9/2013 2:15:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Help! I'm 13 and i've smoked a few times and i am just dressing so different and stuff, how can i go back to being innocent and my old self?

Hey girlie, to go back to being your old self, you have to want to change. Stop smoking and dress in whatever makes you happy. Make the lifestyle changes you need to make to feel comfortable with yourself again.

Lauren T.

by xoxojillianxo on 11/4/2012 7:42:59 PM

by marylofal16 on 10/3/2012 3:43:35 PM

Ok, so you need to find yourself a new guy! And don't let yourself be around her new guy, the temptation will be to much

by collins on 8/2/2012 9:39:19 AM

Wow you like your friends boyfriend again no offense ut she should probsly leave you alone before you hurt her again and make sure you say sorry

by zania on 7/25/2012 2:16:42 PM

I like this guy and he goes to my church. We are really tight and I think he likes me. He tells me he loves me holds my hand and has even kissed me. But heres the thing, he and my bff used to have a thing. She said I can have him but I think he is trying to make her jealous of me and go back to him! True love or Jealousy? HELP!!

~Sophie~

by sophiebugb on 6/11/2012 12:05:19 PM

I'm 14 and no guy will go out with me
im kinda quiet but alot of my friends are and have had boyfriends i used to wear tons of makeup but im only wearing mascara now and ive changed how i dress but guy wont date me no matter what most of them ignore me and i have very few guy friends the guy i like is on my bus but hes a year younger and got in trouble and has to sit at the very front of the bus for the rest of the year the other boys on my bus are wierd and are my ggod friends and are also younger. I feel so left out also i only have brand name clothes and makeup I get straight A's and I not fat at all Im super skinny and am always accused of having an eating disorder but I dont and being tall doen't help either is that the reason am I a skeleton oh I really need help I really need advice HOW DO I GET A BF
-The sad lonley single chica

by llamaglitz on 4/22/2012 5:52:36 PM

Hi girls can I tell u some thing I got glasses and now the boy that I like he mite not like me any more and he is one av the pop guys and some times wen he is talking to me I git really shy and nerves wen he is talking to me.What should do???

by sandra 2 on 2/26/2012 11:34:16 AM

Hi girls can one of you guys I mean girls LOL!!!!! give advice about boys??

by sandra 2 on 2/25/2012 11:53:01 PM