1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Change your image right now

Resolve to turn over a new leaf this year

Just talk to her! I know how you feel, try not to be too rude but at least say that your feelings are hurt. :'( Good luck!

by mcw99 on 2/24/2012 9:19:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm in tears right this second because of something that just happend. My dad said we were going to Mass today when school started, so I couldn't be at school till 9:00, when gym was over. But because my schedule's all jacked up because of having school off Monday, I have no idea if I have gym or music or art. So I asked my dad if we could go to the non mass, so I'd just miss a part of lunch. But he said we couldn't. Then my mom came in because I was upset, and said she'd understand if I was missing music. That's when I said I had no idea what I was having. She got SUPER angry for some reason, and yelled at me. Then she said I needed to change my personality really soon. I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm starting to want to go to boarding school, so I don't have to be at home. This happens often now, and I hate it. Please help!

If your mother made a comment about your personality I think it was not what you said but how you said it that angered her. Make sure you actually stop and listen to the tone of your voice when you are speaking to people. It may seem like a normal tone when you speak it but it could come out completely different and other people might interpret you as having an attitude. Also I don't think it is a big deal that you are confused about your schedule. I think you over reacted about that.

Amanda P.

by Dabop on 2/22/2012 8:24:41 AM

Whats wrong with me???
I get staight A's, im on the varsity cheerleading team even though im a freshman, i was given the tootsie roll award at school for best fashion sense and im pretty,(i think?).....So why cant i get a bf. Whats wrong with me? Am i ugly or fat or something? I feel like im unloveable, all of my friends have had boyfriends and some currently dating a guy. I feel left out because im the only one thats never had a bf.

by Prettiprincess1225 on 2/13/2012 8:40:09 PM

Yesterday i got my hair all done up for a dance that was last night and along with the hair-do, i got six raspberry purple streaks put in. I really like them but i keep having doubts about if my friends will like them. My friends at the dance loved them last night, but i am worried about what my other friends will think and it is driving me crazy. Is there any way i can keep myself from doubting?
thx

Hey girlie,

Just be confident! You got the streaks because you thought it would look awesome...And I'll bet it does! It might not be their style to get pink/purple highlights, but it's your style and you should be proud of it. Walk with your shoulders back and your head high. Style your hair in fun ways to show them off (ponytail, braid, wear it long, etc.). If anyone seems to have a problem with it, shrug and remind yourself you didn't dye their hair - it's your own hair and you can do what you want. Plus, they'll wash/grow out! It's nothing to panic about. And having streaks in your hair doesn't make you a bad person ;) Personally, I think it's cool! <3
Lauren C.

by Prettytough14 on 2/12/2012 10:24:13 AM

Hi I'm new to GL, and just want everyone to know that if you need advice, just ask! Nothing can be too stupid, weird, or awkward to ask. You can either go to my page beca:p or my new club Ms.Advice. Thank you!!!!!!!! <3 beca:p

by Beca:p on 1/30/2012 8:50:26 PM

Hey Magzped10, I think you should call her sometime tomorrow and ask what're up. She probably was trying to protect your feelings, but she went about it the wrong way. Just talk it out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!!!! MOD!!!! MOD!!!!
Hey there! My BFF just got asked out by my crush! I am so hurt because she knew I liked him, and now they are going out. I want to say something to her, but she's really happy and I don't want to crush her. I had to find out from my crush, and I was hurt that she didn't tell me. I know she was prob trying to protect my feelings, but she should of told me personally. I'm not making a scene about it, but I am really hurt because she KNEW I REALLY liked him. What should I do? HELP!!Frown
~Magz Lynae P.

by Magzped10 on 1/27/2012 6:06:07 PM

Thanks Rachel!!!!!! I will try that!!Smile

by Magzped10 on 1/27/2012 3:31:21 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!!
Hi there! I've created a reputation for myself: Nicest girl in school, goody-two-shoes, and many other names like that. I love my rep, but because of it, whenever someone is mean to me, and I stand up for myself, gossip spreads and then my friend says, "why were you so mean to "Tessa"??" This happens all the time, so I need your advice on how to stop it.
Please Help!
~Magz

Hey Chica,

Whenever someone asks you why you were being mean, tell them the truth: that you stand up for yourself when others are mean to you. As long as you're not starting a fight with others, it's better to be the assertive type of girl rather than being passive and not saying anything. You won't be able to stop all gossip from spreading, but keep standing up for yourself and people will eventually realize that you're not being mean. And if that doesn't work, you should just ignore it. Gossipers just want to bring other people down, and by reacting, you give them the power to do that.
Rachel N.

by Magzped10 on 1/27/2012 7:00:50 AM

please join the embarissing moments club!

by mlennon on 1/23/2012 9:31:12 AM

good for you for trying!! i tried to changing my image over and over again!! first I had it under control then when I came up to my crush I had turned into that jerky image that i couldn't get rid of. I don't know how but i guess i started hanging out with nicer people and now i am having an awesome friendship with him!!! but about your bffs bf. i have 2 bffs one was dating and my other bff had a major crush on her bf ever since the 1st grade. all you need to do is talk it out and if she was your real friend she would do what's right. Good Luck 2 you!!!!

by luna8900 on 1/20/2012 5:09:14 PM