11 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

12 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

13 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Change your image right now

Resolve to turn over a new leaf this year

I really like my friends boyfriend n he likes me too. Hes only still going out with her is because he doesnt want to make her feel bad so he confesed he liked me today. She wasnt at scool today so h,he couldnt break up with her.i dont wnt to loose her friendship but i really like this guy please help me! I dont want to create a bad rep or have people talk about me.
- sare'

by alphaprincess on 1/17/2012 7:07:37 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by vikiwasawoo on 1/17/2012 12:08:19 PM

I have reddish brownish hair but everyone at school always comments on it saying its red or orange or that I'm a ginger and I really hate it. I used to like my hair colour but I dont really anymore. I just wish I had normal brown or blond hair. I would like to change my colour but I think people would tease me about not wanting to be a "ginger" anymore or something. do you think I could get high lights or something that would make my hair look less red but not a completely different colour? or like brown streaks or something? my mom says that doing streaks or highlights wrecks your hair is there a kind that will not damage your hair? Please help me I have been searching all over the internet for ideas but i havent gotten any good ones yet. thank you sososo much!

Hey, girlie.

I'm a redhead too, and I know literally exactly what you're talking about.  From what you said, it sounds like we might even have the same hair color!

One time a while back I got blonde highlights in my hair, and I looked pretty much blonde.  So many people told me that the blonder red didn't fit me nearly as well as my natural red.  You wanna' know why?  Because the way your hair is now, is the way it's meant to be.  It looks best on you because it's natural.  You can play around with other colors, but the thing is, it will become much more difficult for you to get your actual red back later.  It will never be the same shade again.

Your mom had the right idea.  There is no safe way to alter the color/texture of your hair.  It will do a great deal of damage no matter what.

Sure, they tease you now, just like they teased me.  But as you grow up, you'll get more and more compliments on it everywhere you go.  I've found out just how many people wish they had our shade.  Even better, so many guys like redheads, a lot.

Jordan S.

by honeycakes on 1/17/2012 10:38:39 AM

Please join our club photography Forever! We will give you tips and answer your photography questions. We would love for you to join <3! Have a wonderful day and we look forwad to seeing you in our club. Laughing =)

by emvhorses on 1/16/2012 12:08:49 PM

Hey if u need any kind of advice then come to my page its new but worth it!! Xoxo

by dancer0014 on 1/16/2012 2:17:09 AM

NEED AD
NEED A
NEED
NEE
NE
N

Then come on down to my profile!!!!! I give advice on these things:

EVERYTHING!!

I love you!!!

-fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 1/13/2012 10:22:20 PM

Hey, Chicas!

Need advice? Then hop on over to my profile and start typin'! I give advice on anything! Luv ya!
_GL advice giver

by fasion-queen52 on 1/13/2012 10:18:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! At my school there is a really strict unifom policy as in no jewellery, no obvious make up, black lace up leather shoes (but no brogues), black tights only (in winter), hair must be up with no hairbands, no scarfs etc. I'm sick of looking the same as everyone else and really need suggestions on how to spice up my uniform! I have shoulder length hair btw, I would also love some easy but fun hairstyles I can do for school. Thanks!

Hey girly,

You can try all sorts of things with your hair. You can try half-up styles or cute hair clips. You can also try a couple subtle ribbons if that is allowed.

Catie C.

by lovetodance393 on 1/12/2012 4:38:23 AM

Hey sunny bubbles, well first we need to figure out why all of this is going on. Do you know why people are being so mean to you? MODMODMODMOD
I need your help! Like everyone is mad at me!! And everyone is being really rude to me, and I cant focus on school, I'm failing Math, and my dancing is getting effected by all this, going on in my head!!! A lot of boys like me to, but I'm to destracted to flirt, and Some I don't fell the same way! Please Help!! Lynae P.

by sunnybubbles on 1/11/2012 6:38:51 PM