4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

6 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Change your image right now

Resolve to turn over a new leaf this year

i know what your going through... i used to be that way... you just have to slowly stop doing one bad thing at a time... its hard.. but if you say bad things to people, then just rethink everything that's about to come out of your mouth... you'll get through it. were all rooting for you

by rayanne.munoz on 12/31/2011 10:43:45 PM

Hey girl,

To join a club, just visit its page and sign up! Here's the link to the Club section of our site! And "mod" is short for "moderator," which means we make sure the comments on GL articles are appropriate, and answer your questions!

Meghan D.

by kyky1013 on 12/31/2011 8:04:45 AM

Hey! So my group of friends are really cool and funny, but I'm just not liking being around them anymore. They aren't supportive, are judgmental, and really superficial. I've tried gradually drifting (but still being nice) and just leaving all together, but they just follow me (because my "bestie" moves with me -_-) or get all mad at me for moving. I don't know what to do anymore, now it seems like I have no friends in my grade (except for some out of my school). I'm sick of my snobby grade, but I've been here since Pre-K, so I'm too attached to change. HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
xoxo- Val

Hey Val,

You definitely need to branch out so you can meet other people at school! The only way you'll escape from the negativity and judgement of these friends is to transition into hanging out with other, more respectful friends. It's no good being in an unhealthy social situation that makes you feel bad/shallow, but it's also no good to drive them away without having any other friends to take their place. You don't wanna be alone, after all! So get involved in a new activity or call an old friend that you haven't hung out with in a while. Try to build friendships with new people that share your morals and interests, then gradually drift into their circle independent of your old friends. It'll work WAY better Smile
Lauren C.

by floridagrl123 on 12/30/2011 11:37:08 PM

Hey girlies!<3 Please come join my club Singer/Songwriters Sista's. It's a cool club where we can talk about ANYTHING. (Especially MUSIC)Go to my profile to join

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:57:06 PM

Hey chicasSmile please come join my club A dancers dream...<3. It's a chill, fun club where we all chat about anything and everything! (Especially dance!) It's for ANY types of dancers. Go to my profile to join! LUVS, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:43:25 PM

Hey girl, just be sure to wear pads and tapons you feel secure in. Constantly change your pad or tampon when it's time. Bring meds if you get sick during your period. Have fun and hope this helps!! XoxoMod mod
I have my period right now.. and my friends having this huge party tom... and its a sleepover and till midnight we go to this guys house and hangout with all the guys.. i want to wear something comfyy, but nice.. and i have a really heavy flow, like really heavyy, and i dont want to bleed through anything what should i do? Lynae P.

by abbygirl12 on 12/30/2011 8:25:49 PM

I Think Its Great To Express New Ideas Of Yourself! But Dont Do Something Like Smoking Just For A Guy Cause That Could Change You Forever! Smile

by syderoni on 12/30/2011 5:21:33 PM

Hey girl, the way to make a friend is to be one. So invite the guys you know out to movies or other places you and your girls hang. Let them know you're always available to offer advice or help them in any way. Just treat them the way you do your besties. Hope this helps!! XoxoMOD MOD MOD
how do I get guy friends? i'm 13 and i have a lotta friends who are guys, but not like that. Lynae P.

by soccerlover99 on 12/30/2011 2:57:21 PM

R U a nerd or geek? If so join my club
Nerdz n' geeks galore! U can connect with fellow nerdz and geeks, take polls, brag about ur smarts, share ur nerdy/geeky style sense, and lots more! If u know a nerd or geek, please invite! Judgement not included.

by BriannaM911 on 12/30/2011 2:37:57 PM

Hey missy, just notice the moments you being to talk a lot and get loud. Start stopping yourself when those moments come. Sounds like you're depressed because you haven't got a boyfriend yet. If a guy can't like you for you, then he's not worth it. It's okay to make some minor adjustments tp yourself but don't feel like you have to completely change you are to attract a boy. Hope this helps! XoxoMOD MOD MOD
I am short, nice, loud, and talk a lot. And I don't know if that's why I am still single, because I think i'm pretty. I have been very depressed and I don't know why. I really want to change how people view me. Any help. I don't want to be too quiet and shy but I don't want to be too loud and talkative. I want to have a little bit of both when I return to school after new years. Please help. Thanks. Lynae P.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 12/30/2011 2:30:36 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!