Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Change your image right now

Resolve to turn over a new leaf this year

Good advice.
And I wish you good luck hon! You can get through anything.

by Malgal22 on 12/30/2011 2:12:51 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say there are some clubs that I would love everyone to join like The Walking Dead Fan Club,Gym Class Heroes Fan Club,Wrestling Divas Only and my new club Adele's #1 Fans so plz join those clubs Laughing thx

by Princess Keziyah on 12/30/2011 2:10:39 PM

Hey chicky, whenever you're around them just remember to stay true to your beliefs. Don't do anything you aren't comfortable doing or that you know is wrong. If you continue to loose yourself around them, you may have to consider not hanging with them anymore. It's better to be friends with people who like you for you. Hope this helps!! XoxoMOD MOD MOD
This year I made a lot of new friends and they are changing me. I used to be more nice and so against like swearing. They swear and can be inappropriate,but not that bad. They are changing me and I don't think I like it. I swear some now. I try to hold back, but its so hard when they do it. But the thing is, I still love them and they make me more popular and I can talk to them about anything. What should I do? Please help! Lynae P.

by scooby239 on 12/30/2011 1:11:15 PM

Hey girlfriend, start surrounding yourself with positivity. Hang around happy and encouraging friends. Watch movies and tv shows that make you laugh. Start doing things you enjoy. It may also help to begin your day with a positive thought. One day it could be "Today is going to be a great day" or "Today something great is going to happen" Eventually your attitude will begin to shift. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I'm kind of touchy and defensive, and I sometimes I can have a negative attitude. How do I pump up the positivity and turn my somewhat-insulting image around?? Lynae P.

by chilipeppa on 12/30/2011 12:34:16 PM

Mod mod mod!!! im selling my old bed finally and the buyers are just now deciding to get it tomorrow. im kinda nervous about change and i hate to see my old bed go that i have had for years. please help!!!! THANKS!

by 12maxandgretel on 12/30/2011 12:01:49 PM

Do you LOVE Bubzbeauty on Youtube? If so,this club is for you! We can discuss her videos on here Smile

Bubzbeauty Fan Club

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/30/2011 11:57:11 AM

Hey chicky, forget about him. He sounds like a loser anyway. If I were you I wouldn't pay him any attention. He didn't care about your feelings so why would you care about his? Hope this helps!! Smile xoxo

Last year my friends thought I should go out with this popular guy that was friends with their popular boyfriends. I didn't even want them to, but they told him he should go out with me. He said I was "weird looking" and "ugly". I don't think I'm ugly Frown I'm not the prettiest girl, but I didn't think I was THAT bad. Next year is highschool, and this year has been better since that guy moved up to highschool. How am I supposed to act around him? Should I just avoid him? He really hurt my self confidence. And for the record, he's not too cute. Why would he say this about me? Lynae P.

by Tokyogirl98 on 12/30/2011 11:09:33 AM

Hey girl, it doesn't sound like you need to change at all! Stay true to you. Xoxo

Im really outgoing and bold and just plain weird... But I like being that way and all my friends like me for me.. But inside I'm really a shy girl who gets pretty good grades... Should I stay the way I am? Lynae P.

by hermione&ron on 12/30/2011 10:04:26 AM

Hey! Need advice and tips on fashion, hair styles, skin care, or makeup? Then join Fashion Chica's! If you found one or more above interesting, just check it out! There are positions open, and we love new members! Just check it out and it will be worth it! Remember, If you need advice, we are your chica!

by ellie hills on 12/30/2011 9:30:59 AM

Hey chica, if you don't already, start talking to him. Wave and smile when you see him, and occassionally compliment him. Since you guys had that whole joking thing going on, start teasing him again. Pretend you need help with the homework or notes from the class you have with him and get him to help you out. Eventually when you're ready get his number. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MODMODMODMOD
I really like this guy. Me and my friend teased him at the beginning of the year but now we both like him. A LOT. When I was REALLY hormonal, I wrote him a song. It's bad but I really do like him. I sit across from him in History and Math. How can I get him to notice and like me? Lynae P.

by howcutegirlccd on 12/30/2011 9:27:11 AM