5 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

8 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

9 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

DIY gift guide: Sparkle 'n' shine pillow shams

We fell in love with these so-chic throw pillows from Pottery Barn Teen, but at $29 a pop for just the pillow cover, they’re out of our...

I'm making a duct tape bag and I think LO across the top and VE on the bottom in silver sequins would look AWESOME!!!! Plus, you don't have to worry about the sewing.

by basketballluver11 on 3/18/2012 5:53:34 PM

Hey LemonLime18, Kodak has some good products under 200 bucks. Check out their website for some cameras and any sales. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 2/25/2012 8:36:00 PM

MOD
Me and my friends are making a Hunger Games parody and we need an affordable yet good video camera that can focus and take still video without all the rustling sounds. Do you know any cameras under 200 that are parody worthy?
Thanks (:

by LemonLime18 on 2/25/2012 8:07:53 PM

totally awesome!!!!!

by selenafan11 on 1/16/2012 7:49:20 AM

I love the bah hum bug!

by kirby<3 on 1/11/2012 8:00:08 PM

Cute! You dont have to say holiday sayings either! you could put ur name, initials, cute sayings...

by clairebear694 on 1/1/2012 11:20:04 AM

MODMODMODMOD
My mom just broke her leg and is bed ridden. She still really wants to lose weight though and is wondering what she can do for excersizes with her arm. Thanks,
Melissa

Hey girly,

So sorry to hear about your mom! The best thing that she can do is get a pair of (small) barbells and use those to tone her arms. She can start by putting one in each hand and then lifting one at a time to her chest. She can also try lifting both above her head and back down again as well. Make sure she sits up for both of these exercises. Good luck and I hope she gets better soon.

Catie C.

by Bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 12/20/2011 1:37:45 AM

Very good ideas, I will have to make this for a friend.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/19/2011 4:48:57 PM

Awesome idea!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/19/2011 2:53:23 PM

MOD MOD
ok so theres this girl in my class and she's really annoying! She shares a locker with me but takes up all the room and sometimes throws my stuff on the floor, i told her to stop that and she did but she still takes up a ton of room. She also is always making rude comments and then saying just kidding at the end like: one time i curled my hair and it was as short as yours. I hated it it was so ugly, like yours. Just kidding! and others. she is also obsessed with my best friend as in when ever im at her house she rides her bike over and calls a lot. we think this is super weird and don't know how to stop it! help!

Hey girl,

Sorry this girl isn't being kind. If you've tried talking to her about her treatment of your stuff and her comments and it hasn't helped, try talking to a teacher or guidance counselor about the problem. You might be able to get a different locker, so it's worth a try! A trusted adult will be able to help you work out the issue. As for your friend, tell her to speak with this girl directly, and direct her to an adult if necessary as well.

Meghan D.