AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

DIY gift guide: Sparkle 'n' shine pillow shams

We fell in love with these so-chic throw pillows from Pottery Barn Teen, but at $29 a pop for just the pillow cover, they’re out of our...

MOD MOD MOD!!
I think I have cancer. My friend's mom does too, and my family and friends are a bit worried. I'm getting tested for it the spring/summer. It would be thyroid cancer, and the risks of the surgery needed to cure it are vocal chord paralyses and trouble reaching high notes when singing. But the thing is, I'm a classical-crossover singer, so I'm SO, SO scared! HELP! THIS IS URGENT!

Aww hon im so sorry about this Frown dont freak out about it now though. You cant control what happens when you get tested. The only thing you can do is keep yourself healthy and take care of yourself until you hear the news. I hope everything works out for you hon. Stay strong. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pawprint1001 on 12/18/2011 6:40:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Kerra S)
Thanks a bunch! Smile I really appreciate your help!

by thecupcakequeen on 12/18/2011 6:03:58 PM

Love This!

Hey Girls!! Join my club, WRITING, my love <3. It's a club for all us girls who share a deep passion for the art of Writing! Thanks!

by krazykotabug on 12/18/2011 5:34:24 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, my love <3. It's a club for all you girls who have a deep passion for the art of writing! Thanks!

by krazykotabug on 12/18/2011 5:32:45 PM

So I've got presents for all my girl friends (rings made of Mod-Podged puzzle pieces) but I have no idea what to get my guy friends! I have put it off so long! It doesn't have to be big or fancy (actually, the simpler the better). I just want to let them know I care, if you know what I mean. So do you have any ideas of gifts for my guy friends? And what do you think of my puzzle piece ring idea? Thank you so much Smile

I think guys would love some candy or something. Boys always love food. As for your puzzle ring idea i think its super cute! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by thecupcakequeen on 12/18/2011 5:30:45 PM

that is aawesome a good way to save money

by millia7 on 12/18/2011 4:31:55 PM

Cute!!! Tong

by Catlover4723 on 12/18/2011 3:32:04 PM

wow! cool. this idea would look amazing if you used a fat striped pillow with light and dark stripes. then on the light stripes put one word only going in a diagonal position
just
this. That would be cool! especially if you wrote best friends forever and gave it as a gift!!! thanks for the DIY GL!

by parischick2 on 12/18/2011 2:32:35 PM

All I can say is that is an awesome idea!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/18/2011 1:57:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD I didnt look at it that way...Thanks!

<3 Of course, girl! Anytime.
Lauren C.