1 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

4 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

5 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

DIY gift guide: Sparkle 'n' shine pillow shams

We fell in love with these so-chic throw pillows from Pottery Barn Teen, but at $29 a pop for just the pillow cover, they’re out of our...

I'm making a duct tape bag and I think LO across the top and VE on the bottom in silver sequins would look AWESOME!!!! Plus, you don't have to worry about the sewing.

by basketballluver11 on 3/18/2012 5:53:34 PM

Hey LemonLime18, Kodak has some good products under 200 bucks. Check out their website for some cameras and any sales. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 2/25/2012 8:36:00 PM

MOD
Me and my friends are making a Hunger Games parody and we need an affordable yet good video camera that can focus and take still video without all the rustling sounds. Do you know any cameras under 200 that are parody worthy?
Thanks (:

by LemonLime18 on 2/25/2012 8:07:53 PM

totally awesome!!!!!

by selenafan11 on 1/16/2012 7:49:20 AM

I love the bah hum bug!

by kirby<3 on 1/11/2012 8:00:08 PM

Cute! You dont have to say holiday sayings either! you could put ur name, initials, cute sayings...

by clairebear694 on 1/1/2012 11:20:04 AM

MODMODMODMOD
My mom just broke her leg and is bed ridden. She still really wants to lose weight though and is wondering what she can do for excersizes with her arm. Thanks,
Melissa

Hey girly,

So sorry to hear about your mom! The best thing that she can do is get a pair of (small) barbells and use those to tone her arms. She can start by putting one in each hand and then lifting one at a time to her chest. She can also try lifting both above her head and back down again as well. Make sure she sits up for both of these exercises. Good luck and I hope she gets better soon.

Catie C.

by Bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 12/20/2011 1:37:45 AM

Very good ideas, I will have to make this for a friend.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/19/2011 4:48:57 PM

Awesome idea!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/19/2011 2:53:23 PM

MOD MOD
ok so theres this girl in my class and she's really annoying! She shares a locker with me but takes up all the room and sometimes throws my stuff on the floor, i told her to stop that and she did but she still takes up a ton of room. She also is always making rude comments and then saying just kidding at the end like: one time i curled my hair and it was as short as yours. I hated it it was so ugly, like yours. Just kidding! and others. she is also obsessed with my best friend as in when ever im at her house she rides her bike over and calls a lot. we think this is super weird and don't know how to stop it! help!

Hey girl,

Sorry this girl isn't being kind. If you've tried talking to her about her treatment of your stuff and her comments and it hasn't helped, try talking to a teacher or guidance counselor about the problem. You might be able to get a different locker, so it's worth a try! A trusted adult will be able to help you work out the issue. As for your friend, tell her to speak with this girl directly, and direct her to an adult if necessary as well.

Meghan D.

by Karasinski on 12/19/2011 11:26:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I think I have cancer. My friend's mom does too, and my family and friends are a bit worried. I'm getting tested for it the spring/summer. It would be thyroid cancer, and the risks of the surgery needed to cure it are vocal chord paralyses and trouble reaching high notes when singing. But the thing is, I'm a classical-crossover singer, so I'm SO, SO scared! HELP! THIS IS URGENT!

Aww hon im so sorry about this Frown dont freak out about it now though. You cant control what happens when you get tested. The only thing you can do is keep yourself healthy and take care of yourself until you hear the news. I hope everything works out for you hon. Stay strong. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pawprint1001 on 12/18/2011 6:40:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Kerra S)
Thanks a bunch! Smile I really appreciate your help!

by thecupcakequeen on 12/18/2011 6:03:58 PM

Love This!

Hey Girls!! Join my club, WRITING, my love <3. It's a club for all us girls who share a deep passion for the art of Writing! Thanks!

by krazykotabug on 12/18/2011 5:34:24 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, my love <3. It's a club for all you girls who have a deep passion for the art of writing! Thanks!

by krazykotabug on 12/18/2011 5:32:45 PM

So I've got presents for all my girl friends (rings made of Mod-Podged puzzle pieces) but I have no idea what to get my guy friends! I have put it off so long! It doesn't have to be big or fancy (actually, the simpler the better). I just want to let them know I care, if you know what I mean. So do you have any ideas of gifts for my guy friends? And what do you think of my puzzle piece ring idea? Thank you so much Smile

I think guys would love some candy or something. Boys always love food. As for your puzzle ring idea i think its super cute! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by thecupcakequeen on 12/18/2011 5:30:45 PM

that is aawesome a good way to save money

by millia7 on 12/18/2011 4:31:55 PM

Cute!!! Tong

by Catlover4723 on 12/18/2011 3:32:04 PM

wow! cool. this idea would look amazing if you used a fat striped pillow with light and dark stripes. then on the light stripes put one word only going in a diagonal position
just
this. That would be cool! especially if you wrote best friends forever and gave it as a gift!!! thanks for the DIY GL!

by parischick2 on 12/18/2011 2:32:35 PM

All I can say is that is an awesome idea!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/18/2011 1:57:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD I didnt look at it that way...Thanks!

<3 Of course, girl! Anytime.
Lauren C.

by zeus11 on 12/18/2011 10:59:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I have 2 friends, lets call them T and A. So T and I had this sleepover planned tonight and I was really excited about it. But yesterday T texted me and asked if A could come. I was put in an awkward position and so I had to say yes even though I didn't really want A to come. So now we have to make other sleeping arrangements and I am afraid I am gonna be left out since T and A are good friends. What should I do? Please dont say that we can all be friends and have a good time cuz I was really looking forward to going to a movie, and shopping plus a sleepover with T. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Sorry, but I'm going to say it: you can all be friends and have a good time. If you were SO looking forward to that one-on-one night, you should've said so and not let A come along. But since you did, you have to live with the consequences and make the best of it! Just because they're good friends doesn't mean you can't offer your own opinions/experiences during convos, laugh with them, gossip about boys, and enjoy the movie and shopping together. Just keep trying to stay involved in the convo and you'll be fine. You'll never end up having a good time if you keep sulking about the plans changing. Remember that you LET them change, so T and A aren't to blame. Just relax and look positively at all the fun to be had - and then have it. <3 Don't let this ruin your fun!
Lauren C.

by zeus11 on 12/18/2011 10:27:34 AM

haha this idea's cute Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/18/2011 1:29:17 AM

OMG 1st yay awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by schoneboom on 12/18/2011 12:34:46 AM