5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Get your shop on

Hit the post-holiday sales like a pro. Cha-ching!

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:13:12 PM

MOD!
i Love to look great, but I'm low on money, I can't do chores, and my parents don't have very much money these days. I also can't have a job, I am way to young. Any ideas on how I can earn some money?
Please try to reply soon!
XOXO

Hey babe,

This is the article for you! There are some great ideas on that page that can really help Smile
Lauren C.

by mistle206 on 1/5/2012 7:00:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD-
Okay so I'm like this girl scout, volley ball player. With awesome parents and some good cash. The thing about it is since I started this school year I have started to lose that happy girl and I have gotton myself in almost black hole. Memories of my gym teacher that killed himself, having my friends hate me, waiting to see if my moms test comes back to make sure she doesn't have cancer(She's really scared),see my uncle and his wife divorice,see how sad my mom has become from where we live.
With all that going on I kinda lost my way and quit being happy. Now what do I do? I feel so lost.

Hey babe,

Sometimes we have those years - where everything seems to go wrong, everything feels a little "off," and we just don't feel like ourselves. We feel like no one's there to depend on and that we'll never come out of it. But with a new year comes a fresh start. When 2012 arrives, challenge yourself to get back into hobbies (or find new ones) that make you happy. Do things that make you feel proud of yourself, fulfilled, challenged, creative. Whatever it is you love, DO IT. Embrace friends and family - and realize how lucky you are to have them. It'll make you treat them better and make better choices for yourself. Life is what you make of it. And sometimes, it won't be easy. But TRY TRY TRY to be happy with what you've been given. Try to find the positives in every situation. (They ARE there, I promise.) My mom had cancer too and, even though it's scary and sad and really hard, it makes appreciate life - to seize each day and never waste a moment because you're scared or unsure. Divorce is rough, but it helps two people who aren't "right" for each other move on and find happiness. Suicide is hard to understand and even harder to overcome, but it makes you thankful for what you have - each and every day. Be strong, love <3
Lauren C.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 12/30/2011 12:19:59 AM

Sometimes I throw up. Not everything I eat, but when I feel like I have eaten too much. Ita maybe once a day. What should I do? Am I considered bulimic?

Hey girl,

Bulimia sufferers tend to eat a lot of food in one sitting - or over the course of the day - and then force themselves to throw it up, because they feel like they've eaten too much/feel fat. If you are overeating and unable to control it, then forcing yourself to throw up and unable to control that, and then afterwards feeling guilty/depressed/insecure.... then yes, this is probably bulimia. Even if you don't do it regularly. No matter what you're feeling, please try eating more balanced and well-portioned meals - and TALK to someone about this, like a parent, teacher, clergy person, or counselor!! <3
Lauren C.

by livelaughlove888 on 12/29/2011 9:39:22 PM

Can you give me ideas on what to wear with this dress?
i want makeup, jewelry, and shoes.
thanks!

Hey Girl,

I would wear some black pumps and keep the jewelry simple, wearing only earrings, like perhaps some pearl studs or silver hoops. For makeup, I would do a smokey eye.

Kathryn S.

by cgirl751 on 12/29/2011 1:05:37 AM

Thanx GL! I love this and I'm gonna need it for all those gift cards I got in my stocking!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 10:08:57 AM

Great ideas! Thanks! Smile

by sweetooth on 12/28/2011 10:01:45 AM

Hey girlies! Do you like to read and you're grade 5-8? Then, please join my club "Tween Book Club." We'll discuss great fantasy/realistic fiction books and announce a new one every 2 weeks! We're waiting 4 ten members to get started, check it out!

by Echosong on 12/28/2011 8:07:50 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have 15 pounds (I would have 35 pounds but I spent it on prezzies) What can I buy? There's plenty of sales. So everythings gon' be cheap, and I'm aiming to get at least4 items. What To Buy?

Hey Girl,

I would buy a bunch of cute accessories that are inexpensive enough that you can get a bunch of different things, like a pair of earrings, a scarf, nail polish, and perhaps some mittens to keep you warm this winter!

Kathryn S.

by catluverforlife on 12/28/2011 6:38:46 AM

Great ideas!(: I'm going shopping tomorrow & I needed these tips! Thx GL!

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/27/2011 11:51:12 PM