2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

How can I get my friend to pay up?

My bestie owes me money and always asks for more…

ok

by MikiK on 2/7/2012 6:19:51 PM

yeah:>

by MikiK on 2/7/2012 6:19:10 PM

you just tell them that you will not some times telling them directly you will not give them they get mad and after a while they will start talkin' 2 u again and they will be afraid 2 ask u again

by tushi on 2/7/2012 2:00:59 AM

That has happened 2 me 2 it is soooooo annoying!! I know how u feel take he advice carol gave u, it will totally help. Wink

by Bunnyluver on 1/25/2012 7:36:30 PM

If i were you,
i'd break our friendship
REAL friends are people who care for other peoples property
that money was your property,
and they OWE you
they can't get mad at you for that!
seriously
your wasting your money and time on those PEOPLE!
I would think, YOU deserve BETTER!

by emo_jade on 1/24/2012 8:26:25 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by vikiwasawoo on 1/17/2012 12:10:46 PM

Hey guys! Come join my club or ask me advice!!! My clubs are called Performance! and sealarfarf . Join now! Smile

by sealarfarf on 1/13/2012 11:13:31 PM

My friends "borrow" my cash alot to. Before I lend it to them i firmly tell them "You HAVE to remember to pay me back. O.K.? I'm saving up for a..." You get the point. And afterwords, like the next day or so, I remind them "Don't forget to pay me back that $5 you ow me. I'd like it back by..." And after a week or whenever they were told to have it back by tell them "I lent you some money and you promised to pay it back but havn't yet. I'm not mad at you but I need my money back. So please pay me back before I need to get others involved in this." It may make them feel a little uncomfortable(I know I'd feel that way)but they NEED to pay you back, you have to address that. You don't want friends borrowing cash and never paing you back. If you think about it, it's basically stealing. So try it, making people feel a bit embarrased or uncomfortable may seen kinda mean but it almost ALWAYS works.

by petpet123 on 1/13/2012 7:35:10 PM

Hi chicas! Wanna join my club u can change the world in the school/ studying section? Well the only thing you need is to need advice and join! But what is it about? Apart from being a place inn which you can socialize by recieving and giving advice to others, is for those who need advvice in school, studying, health, friends, fitness, among other things as well listed in the webpage. So, what are you waiting for? Joind Ucan change the world NOW! Laughing

by maeugeniap on 1/1/2012 1:54:28 AM

Thanks so much, Lauren C!

Of course, anytime! <3