1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

How can I get my friend to pay up?

My bestie owes me money and always asks for more…

MOD MOD MOD: i know its long, but please read
ok so there's this chick in my p.e. class with a locker right next to mine and my friend's. At the beginning of the year, she ALWAYS followed me around & pretty much stalked us (shes super creepy!). Well, I noticed my friend, who is special ed, was really upset & had fingernail marks all over her arm. She told me she was scared and didnt know what to do about the mean girl. The day before we went on Christmas break, I confronted the mean girl & she cussed me out & punched me REALLY hard in the boob (weird...) . I swung back, & my friends had to pull us apart. The coach did nothing, but i will get in serious trouble if i talk to the coach about it, because of our school's policy. She has threatened my friends and i, & she is always sneaking up behind us trying to hit or trip us. I dont want me or my friends to get hurt. What should i do?

Hey girl,

I know you're worried about getting in trouble, but you have done nothing wrong here. Any aggression you showed was in self-defense. You have people to back you up and plenty of examples that show this girl's violent streak - so talk to a guidance counselor or trusted teacher as soon as possible. Tell them what she did to hurt your friend, that she's threatened you, and that you feel MAJORLY bullied by her.  Be honest and let them know you want help to protect yourself and your friends from her <3
Lauren C.

by mac1255 on 12/29/2011 9:11:27 PM

I totally hear what your saying. My freind always takes me and my moms money and lunch. She also lies to people to get attention and sympathy. She made people think she had cancer, and keeps telling everybody that she is going to lose her house when she and her mom just got new iphones. I say you stand up to her. My freinds owe me a total of 20 dollars and this particular freind keeps trying to get me to believe that she only owed me 2 dollars. She owes me 6 dollars. I will stand up to my freinds if you stand up to yours. I feel bad for you. I know what your going through. This freind takes my lunch, always saying, Can I have this, can I have that. if I say no she takes it anyways. its hard. So I say we both stand up to these freinds.

by coco1girl on 12/29/2011 1:41:53 PM

Thx Meghan D. for helping me with my prob!

by penguinstar on 12/25/2011 12:47:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so their was this issue where a sub pe male teacher touched me and i felt uncomfterble i told my principle and my mom the teacher is fired but i cant trust guys im scared around them how do i stop this feeling?Also im trying a find your innerself week where you do what you love best but i only have 3 things for 3 days baking,fashion and movie-a-thon help me with the other four i will try anything!

Hey girl, just answered this one. Check and see if you got my response. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/23/2011 6:51:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD So im trying to find my true self since people influence me too much to act wrong so i picked out my true friends and eneded up with 2 so this week im doing a find-your-self week by doing what i love best but ended up with 3 things to do each day which is bake,fashion and movies..help me find the other 4 it really does not matte if i like them i just need to find what i love best and become a better person in life

Hey girl, are you into sports, doing hair or nails, painting, babysitting, playing with animals or blogging? Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/23/2011 6:44:58 PM

She's not your friend if she's stealing money. If you lend her money, give her a week to repay you.If she still hasn't paid you back after a week, kindly remind her. If she still hasn't well you know she is just using you.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:17:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok so my friend has been acting all weird ever since we started to do this science project together. she wasn't doing any work and i was. i told her and she was like "its fine" which its not. and then, i had to finish my math quiz oneday during luch and my friend was havinig a little bday party for my friend which she arranged in a classroom and i couldnt make it. she got all mad and rolled her eyes. and lastly for sceince we had to do this sheet at the begining of class and she wasnt writing fast enough so she didnt copy it all down and she looked at me like it was all my fault. now she always asks me "are we still friends? u never talk to me?" which the truth is, ive been trying to igore her. but today she was all nice!!! do i have a frienemy or a mood swingin' friend? HELP!

Hey girl,

Whoa -- it sounds like you and your pal need to have a serious chat! Let her know that you didn't think what she did with the science project was fair, and that you really were bummed to miss your friend's party. Maybe you two can agree to leave the past in the past, and just move on. But if not, try looking into spending time making friends with some new girls, too!

Meghan D.

by penguinstar on 12/22/2011 4:36:08 PM

MOD mod MOD! Its almost christmas.(yay!) This year all of my family is coming over to my house. which i don't mind but I'm a terrible hostest. I want my guest to be intertained but i don't have any ideas. Last year my family held Thanksgiving and i was more than positive they were bored. Help!

Hey girlfriend, as long as you're having fun, you're guests will have fun. Be sure to set the mood by having Xmas music playing and maybe even a holiday movie. Greet everyone and offer them food and drinks. For guests who haven't been over before, show them around your house. Maybe play with the little kids and catch up with relatives you haven't seen in a while. Also take pictures! Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by stars2010 on 12/21/2011 7:03:32 PM

My friends use to do this to me! It eventually added up to about 100 dollars that they owed me. I told them if they did not pay my me back I would move lunch tables and there would be nobody to give them money (it was always at lunch). They said okay and payed me back. The next time they asked me I told them I did not have any money, or I did not have enough to share. They would complain a little, but if they are a true friend they with get over it!

by libstaa on 12/21/2011 6:40:29 PM

Hey,
My friends used to do this to me too so i know how you feel sadly you may not get your money back. So what I did was go to a different table and the girls eventually missed me too much and asked me what they can do to get me back i said give me my money and suprising they did. Try it ;)

Shannon