11 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

14 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

15 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

How can I get my friend to pay up?

My bestie owes me money and always asks for more…

MOD! Ever since my bf broke up with me I think he's been trying to make me jealous. I can't tell but I want him to stop. I want him to know that i don't care anymore. I've noticed he always hugs her around me and always tells me that she's pretty and stuff like that but they aren't dating! IS he trying to make me jealous or what?

Hey girl,

While it's possible that your ex is trying to make you jealous, he may also just be really into this girl! It sounds like it does bother you (at least a bit) since you're writing this, so maybe it's a sign that you should take some time away from him instead of trying to be friends.

Meghan D.

by sapphire_flamez on 12/21/2011 2:25:34 PM

MOD
I speak Hebrew. It's our family's language. Yet at school I am not allowed to speak it? They say it's because they can't understand us and they don't want "people like us" to go around spouting out their language. And that the ycan not understand us. Should I just let it be? And Not speak it anymore? Or?

If no one can understand you its kind of pointless to speak a certain language right? But if  you have a friend who also speaks hebrew then i dont see any issue with you speaking it with her. As long as you dont use it to make fun of people in a language they dont understand. As long as youre respectful of those who dont understand youre fine Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by The Russian Queen on 12/20/2011 6:05:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so about a month ago, my friend told me in a text (And i quote this next part) that "It would be so easy. My dad has so many pills. I could take a few and..." and "Dont worry I'm not gonna do anything but I'm just thinking about what would happen." I saved the texts we sent to each other and I asked her if she could tell me every single time she thought about killing herself. So far shes told me every day and even multiple times a day. Every time, I talk her out of doing anything but I'm worried that one day, I won't be there to talk her out of it and she'll actually do it. She asked me not to tell anyone but I never actually promised not to. What can I do to save my friend?

Hey girly,

You might want to start by calling the suicide hotline that you can find here.

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx . You should also try to encourage your friend to speak to a trusted adult. I hope this helps and Good Luck!

Catie C.

by metrostation3xx on 12/20/2011 2:11:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! For Christmas, I'm getting make-up from my mom .I'm getting eyeliner, mascara. How can I use it without looking drab? Tips pplease!

Hey Doll,

Spice up your eyeliner/mascara combo by trying these new eyeliner trends. My fave is a little color: try a swipe of colored mascara instead of plain for a fresh look. Just don't do all the trends at once–you don't want to look like a clown!
Rachel N.

by jasperrose on 12/19/2011 3:33:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please don't take this question offensive or innaproppriate.
My family and I used to be friends with a gay couple. For a while, they were really nice, but all of a sudden, we had a fight/disagreement and are no longer friends. Before, the two men had all our numbers in case they needed to talk or wanted to meet my parents and I fordinner. Now I am getting creepy texts from the younger one. They are like "You are so beautiful" "Hey, smoochies" "How's my girlypoo?" and even "I miss ya. <3" I'm totally freaked out and my parents have told him to stop. He's threatened us though because our fight happened over calling and texting. I am keeping my phone off and saving the texts. what can I do?

Hey girl,

Keep your parents in the loop EVERY time you hear from him. Do not respond. No matter what he says, don't text back. I'm not a legal expert but if he starts saying more than just these creepy things, especially if he threatens you in any way, he could be guilty of harassment, stalking, and more. If it gets to be overwhelming, try asking your parents if you could change your number. Some carriers, like Verizon, lets you swap numbers for little or no charge. While these texts might be innocent and he might just miss you, they are crossing a major line - it's normal to feel creeped out. Keep your parents on your side and you'll be ok <3
Lauren C.

by KaleidoscopicDreams on 12/18/2011 12:10:07 PM

Hey chica

i can't believe they are doing this to you. That is just wrong and they are not wroth your time just like carol said. You need better friends.You should start asking money from them to show them what it's like to be in your position. Well i wish you the best luck in the world.

by zania on 12/17/2011 11:30:03 PM

Mod mod mod!!! My friend gets mad at me when I take my bgfs side in their fights. She blames him for stuf he didnt do and makes mean jokes about him. He made a joke about her once and she got really mad. When I ask her what he did she always says u know what he did and rolls her eyes. She will also say he told everyone who she likes, but he didn't. She's always making comments like, why r u still friends with that jerk. My bgf will sometimes ignore her texts, and she gets kinda mad cuz she knows he is texting me since I'm usually with her txting him. They don't even talk anymore. What can I do to show her hw never did anything and she kind of the mean one and other ppl r starting to think that. Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I think that is something they need to work out. It sounds like she has a problem with him, so she needs to talk it out with him. I wouldn't get too involved in this one, unless she asked for your advice or something. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by nmun2000 on 12/17/2011 8:52:22 PM

Dear Girl,

I had the same problem but i talked to my mom about and she said just don't give her any more money and you dont have to worry about it. If she ask then say im sorry but i have no money.

- Shybrick5

by shybrick5 on 12/17/2011 5:13:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! My profile is SUDDENLY not visible anymore Frown I never had any inappropriate things on it, I never was mean, I had no bad pics on it! What the heck is going on?

Hey chica, I'm not sure what's going on. Hopefully it will be viewable sometime next week. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fungirl123 on 12/17/2011 4:56:59 PM

My friend, boyfriend, and all of my family thinks I'm controlling and bossy. I'm losing my friend and my boyfriend and my family doesn't like me very much. Is there anything I can do? I don't do it on purpose. I ask if they will do stuff. I dont think i make the do anything. (I'm also 13) What should I do? HELP!

Hey girl,

Instead of asking how they can do stuff, why not ask what you can do to help them? Your friends, bf and fam could probably use an extra hand around the holiday season, and they'll be impressed that you're asking what they want from you!

Meghan D.