5 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

7 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

8 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Make your room a festival of lights

Brighten up your bedroom, holiday-style

Hey everyone! I recently made a new club called "Quote of the Day". If you like reading quotes daily from inspirational to funny, this is the perfect club for you! Please join!! Thanks, have an awesome day Laughing

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 7:18:08 PM

I think the lights are great!I would really like to have those in my room! If you know how to make oragomie swans those look great on the ceiling. I have lady bud and flower lights on my wall.

by quickeagle70 on 3/7/2012 6:05:39 PM

Do any of you think that a sixth grade girl dating an eighth grade boy is weird? Please comment.

by rkhas on 2/23/2012 7:08:19 PM

Join my club, "It's a girl thing..." I need a lot of people to be in it! I have no one in it yet! I'd appreciate it a lot if you'd be in it!

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 8:08:09 PM

Hey, that's a cool idea!

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 8:07:59 PM

Omg Sooo cute!!! ll this idea!

by elephant16 on 1/12/2012 9:11:59 PM

Hey girls! Please become a fan on my advice queen page! I love to give advice and I can help you with any problem.

Also, please join the club DIY queens!! It has awesome ideas for jewelry, room decor and more! Please join! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/17/2011 12:49:26 PM

Ugh. This always happens, as soon as I say 1st comment a bunch of comments come up as soon as I post it.......crap

by clem10 on 12/17/2011 12:34:54 PM

1st comment.......? cool Smile

by clem10 on 12/17/2011 12:33:17 PM

I've always wanted to get mini colorful paper lanterns...

by sweetooth on 12/17/2011 11:54:06 AM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!