AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Is your summer crush a keeper?: http://t.co/3nugrgEEZi pic.twitter.com/ucIJZvvndv

2 HOURS AGO Did you check out @maddieziegler 's spooky performance on @ABCFpll last night? We're obsessed: http://t.co/BdmU6Ly1zy pic.twitter.com/XGda6zkVFF

3 HOURS AGO Eat your way to better skin: http://t.co/pf3N4Hjkuq pic.twitter.com/NJdTaVHGbP

COMMENTS

Make your room a festival of lights

Brighten up your bedroom, holiday-style

Hey everyone! I recently made a new club called "Quote of the Day". If you like reading quotes daily from inspirational to funny, this is the perfect club for you! Please join!! Thanks, have an awesome day Laughing

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 7:18:08 PM

I think the lights are great!I would really like to have those in my room! If you know how to make oragomie swans those look great on the ceiling. I have lady bud and flower lights on my wall.

by quickeagle70 on 3/7/2012 6:05:39 PM

Do any of you think that a sixth grade girl dating an eighth grade boy is weird? Please comment.

by rkhas on 2/23/2012 7:08:19 PM

Join my club, "It's a girl thing..." I need a lot of people to be in it! I have no one in it yet! I'd appreciate it a lot if you'd be in it!

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 8:08:09 PM

Hey, that's a cool idea!

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 8:07:59 PM

Omg Sooo cute!!! ll this idea!

by elephant16 on 1/12/2012 9:11:59 PM

Hey girls! Please become a fan on my advice queen page! I love to give advice and I can help you with any problem.

Also, please join the club DIY queens!! It has awesome ideas for jewelry, room decor and more! Please join! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/17/2011 12:49:26 PM

Ugh. This always happens, as soon as I say 1st comment a bunch of comments come up as soon as I post it.......crap

by clem10 on 12/17/2011 12:34:54 PM

1st comment.......? cool Smile

by clem10 on 12/17/2011 12:33:17 PM

I've always wanted to get mini colorful paper lanterns...

by sweetooth on 12/17/2011 11:54:06 AM

i have lights that go around the ceiling in my room. they r left over from last year and if u get white ones then u can keep them up all year and dont look very christmas-y or snowy.

by girlfunhrf on 12/17/2011 6:45:47 AM

I got some small colorful lights from Target for like five bucks...the only thing is the package says I can't sleep with them on. Most lights say the same, so don't think it's gonna be like a night under the stars. But at least it's still cute!

by peacelovegoogle on 12/17/2011 12:20:35 AM