7 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

8 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

10 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

My BF didn't get me a gift

With Christmas around the corner, I'm not sure what to do...

MOD!!!!!
So there is this boy at my school who I don't really know. But he asked me to the harvest dance 2 months ago, and I started liking him. Recently he just asked me to go to the holiday dance with him. I also often catch him staring at me alot!!! So does he like me, or does he just stare because I have something in my teeth?!?!?
THANKS!

I think he likes you. Especially because he keeps inviting you to dances. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kipinoy on 12/18/2011 8:52:47 PM

Are you a fan of Gym Class Heroes? If you are then please join my Gym Class Heroes Fan Club. Laughing On this club we talk about their music and how great they are Laughing If you are a fan of them then please please please join Laughing Smile Laughing Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 12/18/2011 7:23:14 PM

I would be honest with him and have a heart to heart!

by Malgal22 on 12/18/2011 5:31:14 PM

Sounds like he likes you to me...he may not have the money to buy gifts and some guys aren't that comfortable saying those 3 words. But maybe you should ask him about it

by maggie183 on 12/18/2011 5:02:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD my friends don't listen to their parents or talk to them often, unlike me. They say they don't get into trouble and that I should do the same. Are they right?

Hey girlie,

Everyone's relationship with their parents is different. I have friends who rarely talk to their parents, don't trust them, get into fights all the time, and basically hate them. But my mom is one of my best friends, and I love discussing things/watching movies/hanging out with my dad. They're not my only friends, but I trust them and I actually like them! There's nothing wrong with enjoying their company and considering their opinions on things. In fact, I think it's probably healthier to have a positive relationship with them Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 12/18/2011 12:28:05 PM

Have you ever thought that maby he's waiting until Christmas to surprise you or something.

by macaronimusic on 12/18/2011 10:11:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
1. ok, so im thinking about getting the cartilage of my ear peirced, but i dont know like how much it will hurt and stuff. Any helpful tips??#

Hey girl,

I've heard cartilage piercings are more painful than regular ones, but have never actually done it myself. The good news is that piercing pain lasts for a very short time - just pop a Tylenol afterwards and make sure you keep it clean to avoid infections. (Talk about long-term pain...OUCH.) And as long as you get this done at a trusted, certified piercing center, you should be fine. Ask them all about the pain and maintenance first Smile
Lauren C.

by puppydogs101 on 12/18/2011 8:50:52 AM

Mod- ( I'm sorry I've modded this before but i don't remember what page thing i modded it on!)
How can i submit to: ask Bill and Dave? Thanks! Smile

No problem! Click here for the address to use for Bill and Dave questions ;)
Lauren C.

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/18/2011 12:39:27 AM

Why don't you judge his feelings toward you through his actions and not material representations? Maybe he doesn't have money D;

by Kazthespaz on 12/18/2011 12:39:04 AM