4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

My BF didn't get me a gift

With Christmas around the corner, I'm not sure what to do...

Mod mod mod!!!
Both Christmas and my birthday just recently passed, and my boyfriend didn't get me anything. He asked what I wanted and said he was going to get me something. Also he recently stopped returning my calls/ texts and has been canceling all of our dates, and we barley see eachother at school but when we do, he says how he loves me. Im so confused!

Hey babe,

When you're in a relationship, you gotta feel totally comfy talking about your concerns with your BF. If you're not happy with the way things are going, talk to him one-on-one and be honest about it. Tell him you wish you could spend more time together, you're totally bummed he isn't talking or caring as much as he used to, etc. Say that you appreciate him telling you he loves you, but you wish he would show it. It might make him voice some concerns of his own (like maybe he's not ready for a relationship after all, or he's feeling stressed with school, etc.) ... it could make you both try harder or it could make you see you might need a break from each other. Either way, it's REALLY important to be honest so you can figure this out! <3
Lauren C.

by dodgey33 on 1/13/2012 11:16:34 PM

MOD (Lynae P.)
Thanks! I would, but when I asked my mom, she wants to get him a REAL card! Ugh, ya TRY to think outta the box! Anyways, she'll probably only have me write, "Happy Birthday! I hope this is this best day ever!" Or something else I didn't come up with. So, should I just TELL him that I think he's super cool & sweet to do the charity thing and his party is the best one I've ever been to?

Hey girly,

Although I may not be Lynae, I think that sounds like a great thing to write!

Catie C.

by amyrose99 on 1/12/2012 9:22:29 AM

Hey amyrose99, getting him something already shows him how much you care, so a homemade card would be a great gift. Maybe make it with his fave colors and write a heartfelt message in it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD
This is inportant. See, my crush (who I may actualy be IN LOVE with) is having his b-day party this Saturday.But I will FIRST be seeing him Friday. He's taking donations to a charity instead of gifts which is SUPER sweet, but... I still wana give HIM something nice! Maybe a big (not really) home-made card that looks AWESOME!! But, is a home-made card enough? Or sould I do something more to really show him I care? Lynae P.

by amyrose99 on 1/11/2012 5:42:49 PM

lol what does mod mean??

by kaylablaze33098 on 12/23/2011 9:30:06 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Okay so this is just a little issue but... Before we were dating my boyfriend would say all these sweet things to me and would send me sweet texts. Now that were dating he's stopped. He's been boring, gotten too serious, and has stopped...flirting. I want that back, so what do I do?

Hey girlie,

YOU can flirt too, ya know! Smile Try making your relationship more lively by flirting with him like you used to, being a little touchy feely (hugs, kisses, holding hands), taking him out on cute and thoughtful dates, and spicing things up by changing your routine (like instead of texting, give him a call). Relationships take a little bit of work to keep them fresh! It's totally normal...and surprisingly easy to fix. Give it a try and see if things get better!
Lauren C.

by loves4life on 12/22/2011 9:20:00 PM

mod mod mod
i just moved far away and now the guy i like refuses to date me even though he does like me
and my friend always talks to me about how they always talk and stuff and how he invited her to his sports stuff
and it makes me uncomfortable -.-
what can i do to make him keep liking me cuz im afraid if we dont date, he'll stop liking me

Hey girl,

If you're worried about making your guy like you, that could be a sign of some issues with your relationship. You can't force someone to date you, so if he's not interested, maybe you should move on and find a guy who's interested in you!

Meghan D.

by SofiaP on 12/22/2011 4:34:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! so my boyfriend and i have been going out for 8 months now and things are pretty serious. he's already planning his one year gift for me and i told him to limit it to $50, but he refuses. what do you think is a reasonable price range? thanks!!!!

Hey girl, I think $50 is okay, but if he wants to go all out for you why complain? You'll get a great gift! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by drpeppa23 on 12/21/2011 8:05:44 PM

In fourth grade I had a boy friend and a the new year I said hi and he said it's over I was so sad it took a whole year to move on it's so hard and I have a new boyfriend know and things are going awesome when he breaks up with me how do I handle if it happens again

by izzybrigham on 12/21/2011 11:20:52 AM

MOD!!!!!
My BGF and I dated for 4 weeks. Then he broke up with me last week bc he said he just wants me as a friend and isnt ready for a GF right now. then last week, he kissed me! and let him. then i kissed him back... i couldnt help it! D: since then weve texted normally, but now were on xmas break and wont see each other for like a month. what should i do?? its obvious we still have feelings for each other...should i let him kiss me, or not unless hes my BF again?? please help Frown

Hey Girl,

Feelings or no feelings, you're right, you shouldn't kiss him unless he's your BF again. By kissing him back after he broke up with you, you're telling him that it's ok to do BF-GF things without actually being exclusive, and you'll just end up getting hurt. A break will probably be good, you can take some time to see if you still like him and want to give the relationship another chance still. But if he won't date you, then you've gotta get over him and move on.
Rachel N.

by Alle93 on 12/19/2011 3:19:11 PM

MOD!!!!
hi Smile well, a while back, a friend told my crush i liked him...after that, we became friends, we mostly text, he was always too shy around me really to talk in person. the other day, we were kind of texting about our "situation," and i asked him if he believed what my friend told him, and he said "it definitely put ideas in my head...but i didnt want to believe it until i heard it from you," so a couple messages later i tell him how i feel, and he tells me he likes me back. well...now what? should i just wait till he asks me out? i'm so impatient, i cant stand not being with him, lol...and i know he wont get me a christmas present, but just to show him i care i was planning on making him cookies. would that be too much at this point, or is it a cute thing to do?

I think thats a wonderful idea! Def make him cookies. And if he doesnt ask you soon i say you ask him out! Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by fedorachick189 on 12/18/2011 8:56:09 PM

MOD!!!!!
So there is this boy at my school who I don't really know. But he asked me to the harvest dance 2 months ago, and I started liking him. Recently he just asked me to go to the holiday dance with him. I also often catch him staring at me alot!!! So does he like me, or does he just stare because I have something in my teeth?!?!?
THANKS!

I think he likes you. Especially because he keeps inviting you to dances. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kipinoy on 12/18/2011 8:52:47 PM

Are you a fan of Gym Class Heroes? If you are then please join my Gym Class Heroes Fan Club. Laughing On this club we talk about their music and how great they are Laughing If you are a fan of them then please please please join Laughing Smile Laughing Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 12/18/2011 7:23:14 PM

I would be honest with him and have a heart to heart!

by Malgal22 on 12/18/2011 5:31:14 PM

Sounds like he likes you to me...he may not have the money to buy gifts and some guys aren't that comfortable saying those 3 words. But maybe you should ask him about it

by maggie183 on 12/18/2011 5:02:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD my friends don't listen to their parents or talk to them often, unlike me. They say they don't get into trouble and that I should do the same. Are they right?

Hey girlie,

Everyone's relationship with their parents is different. I have friends who rarely talk to their parents, don't trust them, get into fights all the time, and basically hate them. But my mom is one of my best friends, and I love discussing things/watching movies/hanging out with my dad. They're not my only friends, but I trust them and I actually like them! There's nothing wrong with enjoying their company and considering their opinions on things. In fact, I think it's probably healthier to have a positive relationship with them Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 12/18/2011 12:28:05 PM

Have you ever thought that maby he's waiting until Christmas to surprise you or something.

by macaronimusic on 12/18/2011 10:11:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
1. ok, so im thinking about getting the cartilage of my ear peirced, but i dont know like how much it will hurt and stuff. Any helpful tips??#

Hey girl,

I've heard cartilage piercings are more painful than regular ones, but have never actually done it myself. The good news is that piercing pain lasts for a very short time - just pop a Tylenol afterwards and make sure you keep it clean to avoid infections. (Talk about long-term pain...OUCH.) And as long as you get this done at a trusted, certified piercing center, you should be fine. Ask them all about the pain and maintenance first Smile
Lauren C.

by puppydogs101 on 12/18/2011 8:50:52 AM

Mod- ( I'm sorry I've modded this before but i don't remember what page thing i modded it on!)
How can i submit to: ask Bill and Dave? Thanks! Smile

No problem! Click here for the address to use for Bill and Dave questions ;)
Lauren C.

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/18/2011 12:39:27 AM

Why don't you judge his feelings toward you through his actions and not material representations? Maybe he doesn't have money D;

by Kazthespaz on 12/18/2011 12:39:04 AM