4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Silent night sleepover

Stressed out? Catch some R&R with your fave femmes over winter break…

I love sleepovers but my friends and I don't have allot of privacy, my 2 BFFs are completely different from each other, and I don't really have genious ideas for a good sleepover. HELP

by bunniac13 on 2/4/2012 9:02:25 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by kitkat12197 on 1/17/2012 6:01:51 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so I love having sleepovers with friends but when ever I do they always seem to get bored and so I worry that they don't ever want to come back. Please give me a good sleepover idea that will keep me and my friends entertained.

Hey girlie,

Always have a movie on in the background - it gives you something to do if there's ever awkward silences/downtime, so that way no one will ever really get bored Smile You should also bring out a stack of board games and a deck of cards. Have snacks that require preparation (like bagel bites, dips, baked cookies or cupcakes, etc.) so you can make that a project. Take photos of yourselves. Play Truth or Dare. There are tonsss of things to do during sleepovers - just be creative!
Lauren C.

by Because on 1/6/2012 10:21:55 PM

Hey girl, those are the names of the girls who are responding to your questions. Like right now it says Lynae P. Is modding, which is me. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
On the side of the GL screen there are always two boxes that say ------ is modding. What does that mean? Lynae P.

by rissa99 on 12/31/2011 5:14:54 PM

I live 35 min away from my BFFs so it's so hard to have a sleepover!

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 8:57:07 PM

Modmodmod! I really want to have a sleepover with my best friend, but my sister comes home tomorrow from a 3 month trip to England. I dont feel I should do much next week since we haven't seen my sister in so long. I also don't think I should do much the next week since it would have just been Christmas. But I REALLY want to do something soon! I guess we could get together one week day and she could spend the night(we're out of school) but idk when! What should I do?! (ps, PLEASE ANSWER. You guys NEVER answer me ): )

Hey chiccky, yeah pick a weekday for her to come and sleepover your house. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by EgirlH.97 on 12/17/2011 7:17:58 PM

For secret santa I got my teacher, Mr. G. We have a limit of $9.99 not even a cent over! He likes Spam (the spiced ham stuff...gross), football (he coaches highschool and likes the Packers), hunting, books (harry potter, eragon, lord of the rings), starwars, and stuff like that. He has a daughter (4 I think) and a baby son. I have no idea what to get him, oh and he teaches science and social studies/history! We are not allowed to tell anyone who we have (besides parents) and we have to get them something they’d like. Thanks so much!

by LLL328 on 12/17/2011 3:39:36 PM

How do you submit a 'Sweetie'?
I really want to see if GL will choose a sweetie of me & my boyfriend...
Smile <3

Hey girlie,

Follow the link below (or the blue "Submit Your Own" box on the bottom right of any Sweetie article) to submit your own! Just choose "Sweetie" from the drop down menu Smile

Lauren C.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 12/16/2011 11:13:33 PM

Nice. Just a simple, relaxed, classic sleepover. Maybe, (hopefully)- next weekend.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/16/2011 10:27:37 PM

I wish I could do this! My house is such a mess that it would be more stressful than relaxing... :/

by spazzygirI on 12/16/2011 10:22:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Okay,so I like this guy. I'm pretty sure he likes me and I think he's getting me a rose for Christmas and is going to ask me out. But I'm not sure,he told me,"I'm getting a rose for...somebody...but not you,so don't think that!" and today when one of his friends asked what he bought at our school holiday house he said "I got a rose for...hold on,I can't say,she's right there and pointed/looked at me. Am I right?

Hey babe,

Just give this one some time! You'll find out soon enough who that rose is for. If it's for you, GREAT! You like him, he likes you...happily ever after Smile But if it's not you, try not to be too disappointed. Remind yourself how great the holidays will be with your family and friends...and remind yourself how many great guys are out there for you to crush on. It won't be the end of the world. But you can't do anything til you find out who he gives that rose to - so try to be patient!
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 12/16/2011 10:14:36 PM

Hey guys!
Please become a fan on my advice queen page! No question is too embarrassing! I promise to respond really quickly. I check every day! I love to give advice so please come to me for help! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/16/2011 6:43:24 PM