1 HOURS AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

Hate that gift? Here's the nicest way to deal

Worried about offending friends and fam? Dear Carol offers up some well-timed advice…

Well, most likely you would get a receipt. Return it and get something you truly want. Its happened to me before. Yes, I returned, got store credits and got myself some cool things I really wanted.

by danielle.kirby.kid on 12/29/2011 12:20:39 PM

How do I delete a club I made on Girlslife? Thanx Smile

by rockergirl41598 on 12/28/2011 8:38:37 PM

Ahhh this used to happen to me a lot but as I got older, the more people figured out my style so I got great gifts. Hope this helps too!! <3

by Birdgirly11 on 12/25/2011 8:32:18 PM

@butterflygirl18 omg I love Girl Scouts I've been in it since I was in Pre K and I'm a Caddette

by ThePinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/24/2011 11:38:22 AM

Thanks so much mods! You guys make GL ROCK! <3

by paramoregurl on 12/23/2011 11:11:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok well lat week my guy criend got into my backpack and found my period supply bag. He took it out of my bag and was like ohhh whats this?! So i gave him a im -gonna -kill -you -if -you -say anything- else look and he gave it back. But how can i stop this from happeneing again? We dont have lockers so thats not an option thanks <3

Hey girlie,

Just guard your bag! It's natural for guys (and girls) to be curious, but they really have no right going through your things. So keep an eye on them and if they start to go through it, snatch it up and say, "Nope! That's my stuff, not yours!" in a joking way Smile No big deal!
Lauren C.

by paramoregurl on 12/23/2011 11:01:06 PM

I weigh ... lbs and i am 5'1 but all of my fats right i front and its really akward and i don't know what to do help

Hey girlie,

If you're feeling insecure about your bod, try mixing some regular cardio with a more well-balanced, healthier diet! It'll make you feel empowered, confident, and wayyy more comfy in your own skin - because you'll feel healthier and productive. Every other day for about 60 minutes (or as often as you can), you could jog, power walk, go for a vigorous bike ride, do a kickboxing DVD, play a game of soccer with your besties...anything to get your heart rate up! <3
Lauren C.

by hayhay123 on 12/23/2011 10:39:06 PM

f u need advice on anything at all come to my profile page or my advice queen page<3 I guarantee that I will answer ur question as fast as possible and I will give u the best advice that i can!!!!(:
rep

by artistchic99 on 12/23/2011 9:59:57 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/23/2011 9:23:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD @Lynae P. Oh ok, thanks. It wasn't inappropriate, so I guess I'm good, lol

Yup no worries. Smile Smile