44 MINUTES AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

2 HOURS AGO 3x #BellaThorne looked flawless in an updo: http://t.co/IKtgTwrut1

COMMENTS

Hate that gift? Here's the nicest way to deal

Worried about offending friends and fam? Dear Carol offers up some well-timed advice…

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ Lynae P. But I didn't have a question, I just posted a comment and then it said Ana D. at the end for no reason, I'm confused...

My only guess is that she wrote a comment but it didn't post. No worries if it wasn't inapporpriate. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by clem10 on 12/23/2011 7:09:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD How come none of my comments ever show up???? They're not inappropriate or anything......

Hey girl, you were sending in chain letters and we don't post them. A response to an article or a question for us is perfectly fine. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/23/2011 6:54:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does it say Ana D. at the bottom of my comment????????????????????????????????????????

Hey gir, the name of the mod who answered your question was Ana. The answer she wrote to you must not have sent. If you still need help let me know. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by clem10 on 12/23/2011 5:56:41 PM

The girl in this picture's eyebrows look kinda unnatural, just sayin'...

by volleyball514 on 12/23/2011 5:46:07 PM

i always give out a list or just tell them i want gift card.
Need advice? check out the club girl power<3 where you can get advice on anything! no question is too weird. Want to be VP? Comment it on the club

by naomiii on 12/23/2011 5:21:59 PM

I just got the best Christmas present ever- my very first kiss from my very first boyfriendSmile

by sarah.sjworm on 12/23/2011 4:52:03 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/23/2011 3:43:26 PM

Take the gift and appercatie it, the giver thought to get you a gift that is all that matters.

by meganbenedict on 12/23/2011 2:37:15 PM

my family always gives ideas

by millia7 on 12/23/2011 12:14:57 PM

Happy Hanukkah! Can't wait for my fourth nightly gift! Yay!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/23/2011 12:09:08 PM