3 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

4 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

4 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Hate that gift? Here's the nicest way to deal

Worried about offending friends and fam? Dear Carol offers up some well-timed advice…

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing Even if you don't know what it is yet you want to know then you can still join Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 12/23/2011 11:59:22 AM

Also maybe you could say that you think that it's a fantastic too expensive and give it back.

by Princess0412 on 12/23/2011 11:23:14 AM

One friend got me tons and tons of mint gum when I told her like twice that I didn't like mint gum. I just took it with a smile. Smile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/23/2011 10:55:27 AM

What to do when your Aunt gets you a dress that too small and she says "Oh, I thought you were skinnier!"... Frown

by fungirl123 on 12/23/2011 8:50:03 AM

I agree with malgal22

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/23/2011 8:33:27 AM

Wow, I remember a lot of b-day prezzies that I didn't like but Christmas is always good, I remember my Grandmom and Grandpop always would buy my sister and I prezzies and say that Santa woke him up i the middle of the night and asked him to give the presents to us, that was absolutely the greatest! Except I caught my mom putting prezzies under the tree one year and I went running to Grandmom and told her that my mom was trying to be Santa, LOL! I was like 7, but I didn't realize it until I was around 8, maybe 9, but yeah, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays anyways Smile Ana D.

by clem10 on 12/23/2011 7:02:05 AM

I always prepare myself for the worst in the beginning- just say "Thanks so much!" and offer up a hug. It will have a use.......eventually.......... Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 6:55:05 AM

That's happened to me before, but many people in my family are awesome gift givers! On some occasions though, I do have to make my list very specific (exact name, what color, where itt can be found, etc.) or just ask for money and debits.

Anyway, come check out my club, DIY queens, for crafts and recipes!!

Happy holidays! Laughing

by Tinyfire14 on 12/23/2011 1:49:24 AM

Good tips. It always seems like I get duds for Christmas prezzies.

Babes! Need quickie advice? Come to me! Honest and to the point Smile