8 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

10 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

11 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

11 most OMG moments of 2011

The pop culture tidbits that will have us buzzing well into next year.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD. Well my long time crush just asked me to b his valentine and now he wants me to b his gf, but I'm not aloud to date, and it's hurts me to see him angry and said but it also hurts me to lie to my parents. What do I do say yes or no? Btw my parents don't want me to have a bf.

Hey babe,

Why would he be angry? If you're not allowed, that's not YOUR choice...that's theirs! Make sure he knows that if you could date, you absolutely would date him. Tell him it's just not in your hands and you feel really bad. He might be feeling a little hurt or disappointed, but if he knows you do like him and at least want to grow closer as friends for now, it might make the situation a little easier for him <3
Lauren C.

by Ha on 1/29/2012 1:32:31 AM

I hate you justin bieber!So do all my friends!

by ehughes118 on 1/17/2012 1:05:49 PM

the justin bieber baby drama was ridiculous

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 11:16:27 AM

I LOVED the Pretty Little Liars Halloween special! It scared the bejeebers out of me because i watched it at night, but it was still really cool!! Go PLL!

by HelenaPS on 1/9/2012 11:07:36 PM

OMG...why would people think that the world would end?????? people need to just get a life. they shouldnt go on telling lies about the world. could people get any stupider these days?! the royal wedding was soooo awesome to watch. that school day after, everyone was talking about the marriage. soooo after that i heard that jb did not have a baby with mariah yeater. that is a total lie cause i know he wopuld not do that to selena. i cant wait to see the breaking dawn movies itll b soooo wild to go to the movie theater

by spoiler on 1/8/2012 5:46:26 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:07:54 PM

helllloooooo peopless off the world!!!
me sooo bored
readd myy profile
and leaveeeeeeeeee commmentsss please
sooo i can read them
and be less bored
thank you!

by jennifer0709 on 1/7/2012 2:48:54 PM

wow some of the things tht were said r really funny

by saints6 on 1/6/2012 9:23:57 AM

idk . when i think back on 2011 i dont think about these things. i think about people panicing about the world ending in May. the royal wedding was a good one. but im not really into the celebs ...... drama. though the 72 day marraige was funny

by butterflygirl14 on 1/3/2012 5:24:35 PM

@jo7jo. How are those NOT OMG Moments. Sure couple are weak, but JB cutting his hair. OMG THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END. No big deal to the people who hate him. Plus- Kim Kardashians 72day marriage- I say that deserves an OMG! Also, Oprah retiring. That sure is OMG! Also you can still support someone and not like them. It is true that people need to stop with their rude hate, but rude & truth- although they sound alike- aren't exactly synonyms. Her video and vocal's are tragic. But they were catchy- keep it up Rebecca Black. Maybe you could become a songwriter! <-- Rude? A little. Supportive? Sure!

by SweetSami on 12/30/2011 4:40:38 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!