AN HOUR AGO Which British babe is your perfect match? Take the quiz now: http://t.co/PjkKIrbsRW

2 HOURS AGO Kick it with Annabelle as she bags the boy of her dreams in this new must-read: http://t.co/6TZzIKF99Y

3 HOURS AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

5 excuses to heart Elle Fanning

And the reason why you'll love her character in her latest flick.

My favorite thing about Elle Fanning is that she's so sweet!

by supersingershannon on 12/23/2011 5:50:42 PM

I saw Elle on Conan and I thought she was annoying.
Sorry, I'm cynical.

by voucher on 12/22/2011 9:15:19 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/22/2011 8:33:08 PM

SHE'S DAKOTA FANNINGS SIS!!!!!!1 COOLIO!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/22/2011 8:27:28 PM

Mod mod mod!!
I don't know if this already went through but I don't think it did. I think I like this kid a but I don't feel the same as I did when I liked my at the time bgf b but b found out and now we don't talk that much anymore. B Always end up liking my bffs and we are friends for a reason so we r sort of alike so is there something wrong with me? And is it normal for me not to feel like I did for b than I do a? keep in mind ive know b for like three years but have only paid attention to b for like two years and a and I have known each other for like not even 18 weeks and I'm not officially crushing on him. Thank you so much and I'm sorry this is so long.

Hey girlie,

There's nothing wrong with you! Each boy is different, so naturally you'll have a different relationship with each of them. You'll know different things about them, have different interactions with them, like different things about them...so you'll feel a little differently for each boy, too. And your very first crush always kinda holds a special place in your heart (just like your first love and/or first BF), so it's normal to always try to compare the new guy to your old crush. But try to remember that each guy is different and special in his own way - and that you'll get to know him better and, if it's meant to be, you'll feel that magical crush like you want to feel Smile
Lauren C.

by drosedogg on 12/22/2011 5:04:54 PM

YES!!! someone famous my age that i can look up to. I also love ballet to. 9 years, baby!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 2:43:07 PM

I have a position in a club, but it won't let me post status updates, only comments. What's going on?

Hey girl,

Our clubs are different from the way Facebook pages work -- you don't post updates as the club, but only as a member, which comes up as your username. But the rest of the members will still see whatever you post!

Meghan D.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 2:39:37 PM

I love how Elle Fanning is so down to earth! She seems very nice Smile

by caligirl99 on 12/22/2011 2:26:21 PM

That's so cool! Haha, I guess playing a girl named Lily runs in the family, because Dakota played Lily in the Secret Life of Bees. Great movie =P I can't wait to see this one! =)

by dancer.eag on 12/22/2011 1:58:52 PM

Ugh!! unfortunately she's right- you're either good or bad at ballet and I'm not very good Tong

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/22/2011 1:17:46 PM