11 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

12 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

14 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

5 excuses to heart Elle Fanning

And the reason why you'll love her character in her latest flick.

Elle is so cool! She's so pretty and bubbly! I just hope that she doesn't try to grow up too fast, like so many celebrities. Her style is already too sophisticated for her age, in my opinion.

by deedee09 on 12/22/2011 1:13:00 PM

I love Elle fanning she is awesome! dakota is also really cool- i remember her in Dreamer! Good times.... Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 12:50:02 PM

Omg I soo wanna see that movie! Prob won't have time to see it cuz I'll be sledding down a hill if it eva snows but I'll deff watch it on a flick at home! She's such a good role model gotta luv Dakota's lil sis

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:32:01 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:00:41 PM

I love Elle Fanning! Finally someone my age thats appropriate I can look up to. Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/22/2011 9:55:04 AM

I <3 her braids!

by r1n2s3 on 12/22/2011 9:16:17 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.