13 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

14 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

15 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

5 excuses to heart Elle Fanning

And the reason why you'll love her character in her latest flick.

Elle is so cool! She's so pretty and bubbly! I just hope that she doesn't try to grow up too fast, like so many celebrities. Her style is already too sophisticated for her age, in my opinion.

by deedee09 on 12/22/2011 1:13:00 PM

I love Elle fanning she is awesome! dakota is also really cool- i remember her in Dreamer! Good times.... Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 12:50:02 PM

Omg I soo wanna see that movie! Prob won't have time to see it cuz I'll be sledding down a hill if it eva snows but I'll deff watch it on a flick at home! She's such a good role model gotta luv Dakota's lil sis

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:32:01 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:00:41 PM

I love Elle Fanning! Finally someone my age thats appropriate I can look up to. Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/22/2011 9:55:04 AM

I <3 her braids!

by r1n2s3 on 12/22/2011 9:16:17 AM

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!