AN HOUR AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

5 excuses to heart Elle Fanning

And the reason why you'll love her character in her latest flick.

Elle is so cool! She's so pretty and bubbly! I just hope that she doesn't try to grow up too fast, like so many celebrities. Her style is already too sophisticated for her age, in my opinion.

by deedee09 on 12/22/2011 1:13:00 PM

I love Elle fanning she is awesome! dakota is also really cool- i remember her in Dreamer! Good times.... Smile

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 12:50:02 PM

Omg I soo wanna see that movie! Prob won't have time to see it cuz I'll be sledding down a hill if it eva snows but I'll deff watch it on a flick at home! She's such a good role model gotta luv Dakota's lil sis

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:32:01 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:00:41 PM

I love Elle Fanning! Finally someone my age thats appropriate I can look up to. Laughing

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/22/2011 9:55:04 AM