5 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

6 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

7 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Candy cane cutie

My school has been selling candy grams this week before we go on winter break. When my crush and I walk to class we stopped to...

lolz thts awesome my crush gave me a vampire costume 4 halloween n with a card sayin i luv yu n be mine!How sweet n now hes my bf....

by Susmita24 on 12/22/2011 4:55:13 PM

hey!! so I kinda have a crush on one of my teachers!! I know it cant go anywhere.. what are some ways to maybe get over him?? Frown P.s im not exactly ready for a bf if your gonna suggest to move on to someone else.. Smile

Hey girl,

You're right in recognizing that a crush on a teacher is a no-no -- there are tons of legal consequences, not to mention losing his job! If you want to get over your crush, try scoping out some cuties in class or the school caf you may have overlooked before. There are tons of great guys your own age!

Meghan D.

by Classy_Cassy on 12/22/2011 4:49:04 PM

aw... i wanna candy cane.

by penguinstar on 12/22/2011 4:42:14 PM

by smile.big9 on 12/22/2011 4:05:48 PM

awww that is sooo sweet

by mango2099 on 12/22/2011 11:38:36 AM

Awwww thats soooo sweet

by mango2099 on 12/22/2011 11:36:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD This boy was about to ask me, but my so called friend ruined it. But since that, we been good friends, but now I want to become his girlfriend. And people zap me(game at school)and wrote his name now I have to ask him out. But I don't know how and I don't want to ruin the friendship with puppy love. SOS!! #Lostinzap

Hey girly, if you guys do get into something romantic just make a promise to each other to always remain friends no matter what. That way if it does end, you'll always have your friendship to go back to. It may take you guys a while to get comfortable with one another again, but it is possible. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AllStarBunnyBoo on 12/21/2011 8:07:52 PM

That's soooo sweet!!! Smile we have those too at my school and I wish my crush would do that! Smile

by Mimzy0717 on 12/21/2011 8:04:40 PM

totes sweet..... but a lil unoriginal :/

by girlygirl22werock on 12/21/2011 7:31:37 PM

@Lynae P thank you SOOO much! i <3 u mods!!!

You welcome girly!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by dramaqueen122 on 12/21/2011 5:58:47 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.