8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

9 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

12 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Candy cane cutie

My school has been selling candy grams this week before we go on winter break. When my crush and I walk to class we stopped to...

MODMODMOD so my godfather (who i NEVER see or talk to) just called and asked me if i wanted to go see a play with him, his girlfriend and her daughter, his son, and his sister w/ her daughters. problem is i hardly know them and we don't have much in common. also, tomorrow is my 1/2 bday and also my last day b4 winter break and stuff. tickets were probably hard to get though and he also invited me to dinner. i think i would be more comfortable with my parents there....but there aren't enough tickets....and i don't even know whether i wanna go or not. WHAT TO DO?! please help and my dad is gonna be home in 1/2 an hour and he needs to call my godfather to tell him if i'm coming so please help asap thank you soooo much!

Hey girl, I would just politely decline. Say no thank you maybe next time. As long as you're nice about it they won't mind. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dramaqueen122 on 12/21/2011 5:24:39 PM

my school had that same thing d:

by cutiepanda445 on 12/21/2011 5:05:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I really like this guy and I can't tell if he likes me. He got me in secret santa, and he gave me a ten dollar present when or price limit was only five dollars. He always looks at me and talks to me first in class. He almost never breaks eye contact and looks at me before he laughs at one of our friend's jokes at lunch. What do you think?

Hey girl,

You could ask him if he likes you -- that's the only sure way to find out! Otherwise, why not keep hanging out and see how things go?

Meghan D.

by twilightocd735 on 12/21/2011 11:47:50 AM

Awwwwwww Smile

by Sheyenne on 12/21/2011 9:49:52 AM

I have a bad boy problem. I found out that one of my guy friends might like me, but my friends all hate him since he dated one of them. They always call him names and talk bad nonstop about him. They don't know I'm his friend, and now that he might like me, I might try and go after him, but I don't want it to ruin all of my friendships. What do I do?? HELP! Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you trust your friends, trust that they'll support you! Why not bring the subject up casually and mention you're friends with him to see what their reaction is? Only you can decide when to be in a relationship or not, but it is important to have your friends on your side and to consider whether it's worth losing them or not. Tell them you understand he hurt your friend, but that he's been a great friend to you and that you enjoy his company. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by krazykotabug on 12/21/2011 1:08:47 AM

by krazykotabug on 12/21/2011 1:06:54 AM

That is soooo sweet!! I wish my crush would do that....he apperently told my friends he REALLY liked me!

by Jaime98766 on 12/20/2011 8:05:18 PM

This boy liked me and I liked him too. We dated this year, but we broke up because not only did my brother not like any guys close to me, but this boy told me that he usually dates girls for 3 weeks then breaks up w/ them because he doesn't like them anymore. So he wanted to break up because he wanted to keep liking me and not lose our friendhsip. Now, I'm still in love w/ him, but I don't know what to do. My friends say to forget about him (they don't like him and think he's annoying) and I'm being stupid. Plus, I hate the feeling of getting jealous just because he is talking to another girl, or just sitting next to her. Please help! I love him. Do I forget him or continue to love him???

Well thats a tough situation. I feel that you two are better not together. Especially when he puts an expiration date on his relationships like that. I suggest you just move on. Its gonna be tough at first, but give yourself some time away from him and youll be fine. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Zozo10 on 12/20/2011 8:05:03 PM

That's so sweet!

by sweetooth on 12/20/2011 7:55:35 PM

It would be so awesome if something like this happened to me!!

by svds on 12/20/2011 7:12:51 PM