AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

2 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

3 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Candy cane cutie

My school has been selling candy grams this week before we go on winter break. When my crush and I walk to class we stopped to...

MOD MOD MOD! My body is devolping, and I've become really pear shaped. My mom is apple shaped, and she told me that If I gain more weight, I will become apple shaped like her. I love my pear shape, and I really want to keep it, do you think that my body will become apple shaped like my mom's?

Hey girly,

It all depends on how much weight you gain in your lifetime. Remember that bodies change so just be patient and find things to love about the body you have.

Catie C.

by AnnaBelleSymone on 12/20/2011 3:18:16 PM

Very sweet!

by caligirl99 on 12/20/2011 3:02:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i realy really would just die to be a model! its all i want to do!!! so do you have any tips on how to get started? And how to pursuade my mom? and how to get clear skin? Thanks!!

Hey girly,

You should start by doing some research about how models have gotten started and get an idea of what sort of life that a model has to live with. Then, once you have a lot of information, talk to your mom and show her that you have put a lot of thought into this and that you really want to do it. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by Lianna on 12/20/2011 2:47:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Okay so in my grade I'm pretty well known and I tend to hang around the guys a lot. So you know how sometimes if a guy likes you they will tease you and compliment you? Well, over half the guys I hang out with tease me (but in a good way, not being bullied or anything) and I'm really not sure if they like me like that or not. Oh also if I mutter like a stupid joke to myself and a guy hears it they will laugh and agree with me. So I'm just really confused are they being friends, flirting, or do they actually like me? (I know one definitely likes me because he told me)
Thanks so much!

Hey girly,

It is totally tough to tell in this situation. The best that you can do is just keep watching them. Your gut will tell you when a guy totally likes you. The truth is, with all of these guys, it could be any of these answers so you'll just have to wait and see.

Catie C.

by danceqtqueen on 12/20/2011 2:07:40 PM

I wish someone would do that for me! :-(

by CupcakePanda on 12/20/2011 1:48:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
When I told him he was a great friend he continued on...I told him my bestie was about to call and I talked to her...but he texted me while I was on the phone with her and I feel guilty not responding but I am completely flattered but I don't know what to say cause this is making me kinda nervous he said no other girl had ever talked to him as much as I do and that he's glad I was put on this earth because anytime he talks to me is the best day ever I don't want to hurt him but it's really awkward and I just wish that he'd never said anything because I don't know what to do.

Hey girly,

I would say that you need to give him a little space and don't talk to him for a little while. When you do talk to him later, just be sure that you keep reminding him that you see him as a friend. He may not have a crush on you but simply wants to tell you how great of a friend you are to him. So be flattered but make sure he knows where you see him so some of the awkwardness can be avoided. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by AcutieBookworm on 12/20/2011 1:42:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! THIS IS URGENT!!!
I'm texting one of my guy friends I haven't known that long but he's complimenting me like crazy and telling me I'm ppretty and amazing...I don't like him I like him as a friend I don't know what to do! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Hey girly,

The best thing that you can do is let the guy know that you see him as only a friend. Simply say something like, "Thanks, and you're such an awesome friend." Good Luck!

Catie C.

by AcutieBookworm on 12/20/2011 1:07:09 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/20/2011 12:57:30 PM

we do candy grams too& only one anonymous one got sent this year.. it said ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU! yeah we figured out who it was, hhhhaaaa

by baileybluu on 12/20/2011 12:12:21 PM