6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Candy cane cutie

My school has been selling candy grams this week before we go on winter break. When my crush and I walk to class we stopped to...

aww you will love v-day won't you

by ally1204 on 1/3/2012 12:37:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!! (im sopposed to say that rite )ok so im going out with this guy weve been dating about a week now he is really sweet and nice cute and funny i really like him and we dont wannt people to find out about us but he asked this girl out about 2 or 3 months ago (she said no ) and this girl is one of my really good friends do you think i should tell her or would she tell alot of people beacuse she told EVERYONE when he asked her so i dont no what to do plz help

by maggie c on 12/30/2011 2:27:37 PM

Aww My school did that too, but I didn't get any.. :..(

by hermione&ron on 12/30/2011 11:09:44 AM

Okay, so we have little 6th grade dances at school where boys dance with girls... And I didn't have a partner so a teacher saw me and made a boy be my dance partner. It was awkward! We don't really know eachother as we have multiple dance partners and each dance is only about 3 minutes long... But i am pretty sure he likes me, and I just feel this vibe between us.. I don't know how to explain.. So this got me thinking about crushes and stuff and how it all happens. I was wondering, IS there such thing as "love at first sight"??? (no i do not love him i was just wondering) Smile THANKS

Hey girlie,

People debate whether "love at first sight" exists or not alllllll the time! It depends on who you talk to. Some people think they've experienced it, some haven't but believe they could, and some think it takes a long time to get to know someone enough to love them. Personally, I think it's possible to be extremely attracted to someone and "click" with them from the beginning - and then, after you spend some time with them, you can totally grow to love them. But that doesn't mean those butterflies/crush feelings aren't real or exciting - I just don't think that's "love," you know? Smile
Lauren C.

by kipinoy on 12/29/2011 7:55:10 PM

Help! I like my best guy friend and he likes me too and he has asked me out a couple times but that was before i liked him more than a friend. Now i like him a lot and im not sure if he's ever going to ask me back out again. We flirt all the time but i am still kind of not sure if i really want to go out with him. Last time i went out with my friend when we broke up we never talked again. I want to "go out with him" without having to be "official" boyfriend & girlfriend..ya know? Help!

Hey Girl,

You have to decide if your friendship is worth the risk of exploring a new relationship. If you pass up a chance to date him, you may find yourself always wondering what if...so if you really like this boy, I say go for it! And you said you want to go out with him without being bf and gf, so try going on some dates with him without the titles first and then see where it leads. Good luck!

Kathryn S.

by ilovemakeup on 12/29/2011 11:02:14 AM

Hey abbygirl12, nope not at all. I'm in a relationship with my gay bestfriend on Facebook lol Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 8:57:01 PM

mod mod
Do u thikn it would be weird if i married my bestfriends ex on faceook? She said she didnt care, and this guy is my friend.... What should i do

by abbygirl12 on 12/28/2011 8:10:36 PM

That's soooo cute! Ur lucky because u have a cruch who is sweet and charming!

by tc2abecker on 12/27/2011 5:14:51 PM

Awwww, i wish i knew guy that were that sweet! Lucky you! (=

by thinkpink1 on 12/23/2011 5:09:28 PM

so i have a tad bit of guy issue...so im pretty outgoing, but i jst CANNOT, for the life of me talk to guys tht great at all on my own (even ones tht im comfortable with!). friends around? i can comfortably talk and flirt, but alone, i mess up every word and sound so stupid and awkward. how can i get over this, cuz i really want to make some good guy friends?

Hey girlie,

You're probably good at flirting with friends around because it feels like you're putting on a show. But, alone, it's too personal/intimate - so you get nervous. I know this sounds silly, but try getting your friends to decorate little slips of paper, then slip them into your pocket. Or wear a rubber band around your wrist. Each time you think of/look at this item, you'll remember the support from your friends - they're there with you, even if they aren't physically there! Then remind yourself to slow down, take a deep breath, and choose your next move. You just need to prove to yourself you can do this without an audience - and it'll get easier and easier each time!
Lauren C.

by iheartu? on 12/22/2011 8:51:05 PM

lolz thts awesome my crush gave me a vampire costume 4 halloween n with a card sayin i luv yu n be mine!How sweet n now hes my bf....

by Susmita24 on 12/22/2011 4:55:13 PM

MODMODMOD
hey!! so I kinda have a crush on one of my teachers!! I know it cant go anywhere.. what are some ways to maybe get over him?? Frown P.s im not exactly ready for a bf if your gonna suggest to move on to someone else.. Smile
Thanks!

Hey girl,

You're right in recognizing that a crush on a teacher is a no-no -- there are tons of legal consequences, not to mention losing his job! If you want to get over your crush, try scoping out some cuties in class or the school caf you may have overlooked before. There are tons of great guys your own age!

Meghan D.

by Classy_Cassy on 12/22/2011 4:49:04 PM

aw... i wanna candy cane.

by penguinstar on 12/22/2011 4:42:14 PM

aww(:

by smile.big9 on 12/22/2011 4:05:48 PM

awww that is sooo sweet

by mango2099 on 12/22/2011 11:38:36 AM

Awwww thats soooo sweet

by mango2099 on 12/22/2011 11:36:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD This boy was about to ask me, but my so called friend ruined it. But since that, we been good friends, but now I want to become his girlfriend. And people zap me(game at school)and wrote his name now I have to ask him out. But I don't know how and I don't want to ruin the friendship with puppy love. SOS!! #Lostinzap

Hey girly, if you guys do get into something romantic just make a promise to each other to always remain friends no matter what. That way if it does end, you'll always have your friendship to go back to. It may take you guys a while to get comfortable with one another again, but it is possible. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AllStarBunnyBoo on 12/21/2011 8:07:52 PM

That's soooo sweet!!! Smile we have those too at my school and I wish my crush would do that! Smile

by Mimzy0717 on 12/21/2011 8:04:40 PM

totes sweet..... but a lil unoriginal :/

by girlygirl22werock on 12/21/2011 7:31:37 PM

@Lynae P thank you SOOO much! i <3 u mods!!!

You welcome girly!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by dramaqueen122 on 12/21/2011 5:58:47 PM

MODMODMOD so my godfather (who i NEVER see or talk to) just called and asked me if i wanted to go see a play with him, his girlfriend and her daughter, his son, and his sister w/ her daughters. problem is i hardly know them and we don't have much in common. also, tomorrow is my 1/2 bday and also my last day b4 winter break and stuff. tickets were probably hard to get though and he also invited me to dinner. i think i would be more comfortable with my parents there....but there aren't enough tickets....and i don't even know whether i wanna go or not. WHAT TO DO?! please help and my dad is gonna be home in 1/2 an hour and he needs to call my godfather to tell him if i'm coming so please help asap thank you soooo much!

Hey girl, I would just politely decline. Say no thank you maybe next time. As long as you're nice about it they won't mind. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dramaqueen122 on 12/21/2011 5:24:39 PM

my school had that same thing d:

by cutiepanda445 on 12/21/2011 5:05:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I really like this guy and I can't tell if he likes me. He got me in secret santa, and he gave me a ten dollar present when or price limit was only five dollars. He always looks at me and talks to me first in class. He almost never breaks eye contact and looks at me before he laughs at one of our friend's jokes at lunch. What do you think?

Hey girl,

You could ask him if he likes you -- that's the only sure way to find out! Otherwise, why not keep hanging out and see how things go?

Meghan D.

by twilightocd735 on 12/21/2011 11:47:50 AM

Awwwwwww Smile

by Sheyenne on 12/21/2011 9:49:52 AM

I have a bad boy problem. I found out that one of my guy friends might like me, but my friends all hate him since he dated one of them. They always call him names and talk bad nonstop about him. They don't know I'm his friend, and now that he might like me, I might try and go after him, but I don't want it to ruin all of my friendships. What do I do?? HELP! Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you trust your friends, trust that they'll support you! Why not bring the subject up casually and mention you're friends with him to see what their reaction is? Only you can decide when to be in a relationship or not, but it is important to have your friends on your side and to consider whether it's worth losing them or not. Tell them you understand he hurt your friend, but that he's been a great friend to you and that you enjoy his company. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by krazykotabug on 12/21/2011 1:08:47 AM

by krazykotabug on 12/21/2011 1:06:54 AM

That is soooo sweet!! I wish my crush would do that....he apperently told my friends he REALLY liked me!

by Jaime98766 on 12/20/2011 8:05:18 PM

This boy liked me and I liked him too. We dated this year, but we broke up because not only did my brother not like any guys close to me, but this boy told me that he usually dates girls for 3 weeks then breaks up w/ them because he doesn't like them anymore. So he wanted to break up because he wanted to keep liking me and not lose our friendhsip. Now, I'm still in love w/ him, but I don't know what to do. My friends say to forget about him (they don't like him and think he's annoying) and I'm being stupid. Plus, I hate the feeling of getting jealous just because he is talking to another girl, or just sitting next to her. Please help! I love him. Do I forget him or continue to love him???

Well thats a tough situation. I feel that you two are better not together. Especially when he puts an expiration date on his relationships like that. I suggest you just move on. Its gonna be tough at first, but give yourself some time away from him and youll be fine. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Zozo10 on 12/20/2011 8:05:03 PM

That's so sweet!

by sweetooth on 12/20/2011 7:55:35 PM

It would be so awesome if something like this happened to me!!

by svds on 12/20/2011 7:12:51 PM

awww!! that's so sweet! wish it would happen to me....

by cupcakegenius on 12/20/2011 7:05:10 PM

How freakin' adorable :-D

I wish my crush would do this with me!

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 6:51:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Do u have any recommendations for a really effective deoderant/antipersperant?! Im gettin a new one tomorow and the clinical strength ones smell really bad to me so i want a EFFECTIVE REGULAR one...please help!! I sweat alot so it needs to work well! And also, does applying your regular deoderant at night make it work better?????? Thanks!

I use secret clinical stength - regular scent - and i think it smells wonderful. However Im not a huge expert on deodorants so I cant really tell you a good normal one. Maybe try secret? They seem pretty good for normal deodorant. As for the night time question it does help you stay fresh all night. Ive heard its a good idea. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by paramoregurl on 12/20/2011 6:02:27 PM

awww thts so cute

by snicker on 12/20/2011 6:01:33 PM

Hey girlies! Join this club DIY queens. It's fun and for all off those creative gals out there.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 5:56:50 PM

Lianna- If you want to become a model you have to have a portfolio with pictures of you to give to agencies and job applications.A good portfolio can be hundreds to even thousands of dollars although I got mine for free because the people hired me and included it in my job because some of my portfolio pics were used as print. I know this because i am a model and I do print and runway shows. Modeling is a great career and my passion but it does take lots of work. I get blisters from my heels and I cant even tell you how many sleepovers/group events ive missed just to attend a training class. You can make money and its amazing so best of luck(:

by alipali on 12/20/2011 5:19:25 PM

cute

by millia7 on 12/20/2011 5:06:06 PM

Hey my school is selling candy cane grams too! But the teachers have to check what we write first. Sigh... Youre lucky!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 4:42:01 PM

My school is doing that this week too! Unfortunately I'm not as lucky a girl as you are

by maggie183 on 12/20/2011 3:46:38 PM

Wowzers, someone has candy grams other than my school? Epic.

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/20/2011 3:41:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My body is devolping, and I've become really pear shaped. My mom is apple shaped, and she told me that If I gain more weight, I will become apple shaped like her. I love my pear shape, and I really want to keep it, do you think that my body will become apple shaped like my mom's?

Hey girly,

It all depends on how much weight you gain in your lifetime. Remember that bodies change so just be patient and find things to love about the body you have.

Catie C.

by AnnaBelleSymone on 12/20/2011 3:18:16 PM

Very sweet!

by caligirl99 on 12/20/2011 3:02:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i realy really would just die to be a model! its all i want to do!!! so do you have any tips on how to get started? And how to pursuade my mom? and how to get clear skin? Thanks!!

Hey girly,

You should start by doing some research about how models have gotten started and get an idea of what sort of life that a model has to live with. Then, once you have a lot of information, talk to your mom and show her that you have put a lot of thought into this and that you really want to do it. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by Lianna on 12/20/2011 2:47:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Okay so in my grade I'm pretty well known and I tend to hang around the guys a lot. So you know how sometimes if a guy likes you they will tease you and compliment you? Well, over half the guys I hang out with tease me (but in a good way, not being bullied or anything) and I'm really not sure if they like me like that or not. Oh also if I mutter like a stupid joke to myself and a guy hears it they will laugh and agree with me. So I'm just really confused are they being friends, flirting, or do they actually like me? (I know one definitely likes me because he told me)
Thanks so much!

Hey girly,

It is totally tough to tell in this situation. The best that you can do is just keep watching them. Your gut will tell you when a guy totally likes you. The truth is, with all of these guys, it could be any of these answers so you'll just have to wait and see.

Catie C.

by danceqtqueen on 12/20/2011 2:07:40 PM

I wish someone would do that for me! :-(

by CupcakePanda on 12/20/2011 1:48:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
When I told him he was a great friend he continued on...I told him my bestie was about to call and I talked to her...but he texted me while I was on the phone with her and I feel guilty not responding but I am completely flattered but I don't know what to say cause this is making me kinda nervous he said no other girl had ever talked to him as much as I do and that he's glad I was put on this earth because anytime he talks to me is the best day ever I don't want to hurt him but it's really awkward and I just wish that he'd never said anything because I don't know what to do.

Hey girly,

I would say that you need to give him a little space and don't talk to him for a little while. When you do talk to him later, just be sure that you keep reminding him that you see him as a friend. He may not have a crush on you but simply wants to tell you how great of a friend you are to him. So be flattered but make sure he knows where you see him so some of the awkwardness can be avoided. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by AcutieBookworm on 12/20/2011 1:42:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! THIS IS URGENT!!!
I'm texting one of my guy friends I haven't known that long but he's complimenting me like crazy and telling me I'm ppretty and amazing...I don't like him I like him as a friend I don't know what to do! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Hey girly,

The best thing that you can do is let the guy know that you see him as only a friend. Simply say something like, "Thanks, and you're such an awesome friend." Good Luck!

Catie C.

by AcutieBookworm on 12/20/2011 1:07:09 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/20/2011 12:57:30 PM

we do candy grams too& only one anonymous one got sent this year.. it said ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU! yeah we figured out who it was, hhhhaaaa

by baileybluu on 12/20/2011 12:12:21 PM