6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Beat the chill with GL staffers' fave cold-weather moisturizers

Try our 8 fave winter-ready lotions to battle dry and flaky skin.

Shouldd moisturize in the summer? I don't want to moisturize my body and then have bugs biting me!

Hey girl,

Your body, especially your face, needs moisture year-round, but in the summer you can opt for a lighter lotion or even a gel instead of the heavy cream you use in winter. If you're worried about attracting bugs, use lotions that are unscented.

Meghan D.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 5/19/2012 12:32:14 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jojobean on 1/16/2012 2:57:27 PM

I use the aveeno daily moisturizer. It works pretty good. but when i use another product and i out the aveeno on over it... it stings... it probably because i have really sensitive skin. but yes to cucumbers works really good and is all natural!

by username0000 on 1/12/2012 8:19:34 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/29/2011 10:58:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have extremely dry skin (eczema) in every season. Any tips to keep my skin nice and healthy? Thanks, mod! And have a great Christmas!

Hey chica, I have eczema too in the front of my scalp, so I know how hard it can be to keep your skin/scalp healthy. What helps me is hydrocortizone and olive oil. Depending on where your exczema is, appyling a couple drops of these two things can help you. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by babygirlk on 12/24/2011 7:58:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! prepare yourself because this is a lot haha Smile (1)My face has this natural redness to it. How can i reduce the redness? (2)Im looking into a highlighter. i have light skin that is slightly tan from summer. any preferences? (liquid, color?) (3)I've been looking at "Watts Up?" and "Girl Meets Pearl" highlighter from Benefit Cosmetics. Which do you think? are they any good? Yeah so sorry for being so long but it would be great if you can answer Smile Thanks!

Hey girly, I've heard that Revitol Rosacea Cream works in reducing redness. I don't use any highlighters but you should check out products from Sephora for a great one. I've heard that MAC and Benefit have great prodcuts too. Moonbeam from Benefit seems to work really well. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AquaMasquerade on 12/23/2011 5:09:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So my friend (C) has sort of an odor because deodorant doesn't seem to work on her. I'm totally fine with that but some boys in our class are making fun of her behind her back and are giving nicknames to our group (C, me and my other best friend E). C doesn't really notice anything, I don't think she is aware of it at all! Should we tell her? How could we do that without making it too awkward? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You might want to let your teacher in on this. Stay after class and chat one-on-one with your teacher about some of the things you've been hearing. Your teacher can respectfully chat with C (or even let her parents know about the issue during conferences). Teachers are used to dealing with stuff like this, so they'll totally do it in a nice and classy way Smile
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 11:04:44 PM

sorry to say that i can't afford $75 lotion. but besides that, good stuff(:

by BrianaHope on 12/22/2011 10:23:46 PM

Meghan D. Thank you for answering my question I have asked it four or five times and no response.

by 15hayhay on 12/22/2011 10:08:38 PM

I live in French Polynesia so I don't need moisturizer!

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 9:10:37 PM