1 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

13 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

13 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

COMMENTS

Beat the chill with GL staffers' fave cold-weather moisturizers

Try our 8 fave winter-ready lotions to battle dry and flaky skin.

NICE! I love Aveno, and it's super cheap too

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 8:36:56 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/22/2011 8:33:28 PM

Yay! My mom is a manager for a Clinique counter at the mall and they picked that!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/22/2011 7:52:34 PM

Pink Lotion is the greatest my dad even uses it!

by rockerlion96 on 12/22/2011 7:45:15 PM

mod MOD mod!
i lovee the tip of the day!!! and sometimes when there isn't a special topic thing you can view the old tips of the day. Is thee a way for me to view the old ones? Becasuse I dont go on Girl's Life everyday so i wanna catch up on the tips Laughing thanks in advance Smile)

Hey girlie,

Lauren C.

by stars2010 on 12/22/2011 5:16:23 PM

Me and my mom use the clinique mostorizer! IT FEELS SOO GOOD!

by kammiemay on 12/22/2011 4:45:48 PM

I LOVE Aveeno face moisturizer with SPF! Only I use the tinted one so I don't have to use foundation!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/22/2011 4:18:53 PM

I have only used Aveeno facial moisturizer and body lotion for 2 years. It is the best and is pretty cheap. It's all I use!

by Sasza on 12/22/2011 2:37:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod I submitted a poll a while back. How do I know if you guys already used it or will use it in the future? Thanks

Hey girl,

Our polls are updated every single day, so if we've used your suggestion in the past, we've already swapped it out for a new poll to keep things fresh! If you're not sure whether yours was featured or have more ideas, feel free to submit a new poll here. http://www.girlslife.com/page/Write-Your-Own-Poll.aspx

Meghan D.