9 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

11 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

13 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Beat the chill with GL staffers' fave cold-weather moisturizers

Try our 8 fave winter-ready lotions to battle dry and flaky skin.

So everything is really expensive except for the Aveeno!! But Christmas is almost here.....

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/22/2011 1:10:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have a little problem- i tend to let things slip out of my mouth that i instantly regret -- it's just silly stuff, but i wish i hadn't said it.

Hey girl,

You've already taken the first step in noticing that you've got a bit of a filtering problem, so kudos to you! You're the only one who can fix it, though, so just think about what you want to say before you say it, and you'll avoid saying what you shouldn't.

Meghan D.

by quinn1218 on 12/22/2011 12:43:25 PM

FIRST COMMENT and I never use any cosmetics that arn't by clinique so I luv their moisturising lotion it totally works

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:34:26 PM

Some of these are really pricy!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/22/2011 12:18:21 PM

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:04:11 PM

I love aveeno! I am just going to say something though: always, always, ALWAYS patch test! seriously- i didn't do that with aveeda and i had splotches on my hands for weeks! Frown

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 11:29:32 AM

Glam up those nails with some glitter. Adding a bit of sparkle to your nail color will leave you looking like a rockstar.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).