3 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

6 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

7 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Beat the chill with GL staffers' fave cold-weather moisturizers

Try our 8 fave winter-ready lotions to battle dry and flaky skin.

Shouldd moisturize in the summer? I don't want to moisturize my body and then have bugs biting me!

Hey girl,

Your body, especially your face, needs moisture year-round, but in the summer you can opt for a lighter lotion or even a gel instead of the heavy cream you use in winter. If you're worried about attracting bugs, use lotions that are unscented.

Meghan D.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 5/19/2012 12:32:14 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by Jojobean on 1/16/2012 2:57:27 PM

I use the aveeno daily moisturizer. It works pretty good. but when i use another product and i out the aveeno on over it... it stings... it probably because i have really sensitive skin. but yes to cucumbers works really good and is all natural!

by username0000 on 1/12/2012 8:19:34 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/29/2011 10:58:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have extremely dry skin (eczema) in every season. Any tips to keep my skin nice and healthy? Thanks, mod! And have a great Christmas!

Hey chica, I have eczema too in the front of my scalp, so I know how hard it can be to keep your skin/scalp healthy. What helps me is hydrocortizone and olive oil. Depending on where your exczema is, appyling a couple drops of these two things can help you. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by babygirlk on 12/24/2011 7:58:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! prepare yourself because this is a lot haha Smile (1)My face has this natural redness to it. How can i reduce the redness? (2)Im looking into a highlighter. i have light skin that is slightly tan from summer. any preferences? (liquid, color?) (3)I've been looking at "Watts Up?" and "Girl Meets Pearl" highlighter from Benefit Cosmetics. Which do you think? are they any good? Yeah so sorry for being so long but it would be great if you can answer Smile Thanks!

Hey girly, I've heard that Revitol Rosacea Cream works in reducing redness. I don't use any highlighters but you should check out products from Sephora for a great one. I've heard that MAC and Benefit have great prodcuts too. Moonbeam from Benefit seems to work really well. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by AquaMasquerade on 12/23/2011 5:09:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So my friend (C) has sort of an odor because deodorant doesn't seem to work on her. I'm totally fine with that but some boys in our class are making fun of her behind her back and are giving nicknames to our group (C, me and my other best friend E). C doesn't really notice anything, I don't think she is aware of it at all! Should we tell her? How could we do that without making it too awkward? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You might want to let your teacher in on this. Stay after class and chat one-on-one with your teacher about some of the things you've been hearing. Your teacher can respectfully chat with C (or even let her parents know about the issue during conferences). Teachers are used to dealing with stuff like this, so they'll totally do it in a nice and classy way Smile
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 11:04:44 PM

sorry to say that i can't afford $75 lotion. but besides that, good stuff(:

by BrianaHope on 12/22/2011 10:23:46 PM

Meghan D. Thank you for answering my question I have asked it four or five times and no response.

by 15hayhay on 12/22/2011 10:08:38 PM

I live in French Polynesia so I don't need moisturizer!

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 9:10:37 PM

NICE! I love Aveno, and it's super cheap too

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 8:36:56 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/22/2011 8:33:28 PM

Yay! My mom is a manager for a Clinique counter at the mall and they picked that!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/22/2011 7:52:34 PM

Pink Lotion is the greatest my dad even uses it!

by rockerlion96 on 12/22/2011 7:45:15 PM

mod MOD mod!
i lovee the tip of the day!!! and sometimes when there isn't a special topic thing you can view the old tips of the day. Is thee a way for me to view the old ones? Becasuse I dont go on Girl's Life everyday so i wanna catch up on the tips Laughing thanks in advance Smile)

Hey girlie,

Lauren C.

by stars2010 on 12/22/2011 5:16:23 PM

Me and my mom use the clinique mostorizer! IT FEELS SOO GOOD!

by kammiemay on 12/22/2011 4:45:48 PM

I LOVE Aveeno face moisturizer with SPF! Only I use the tinted one so I don't have to use foundation!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/22/2011 4:18:53 PM

I have only used Aveeno facial moisturizer and body lotion for 2 years. It is the best and is pretty cheap. It's all I use!

by Sasza on 12/22/2011 2:37:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod I submitted a poll a while back. How do I know if you guys already used it or will use it in the future? Thanks

Hey girl,

Our polls are updated every single day, so if we've used your suggestion in the past, we've already swapped it out for a new poll to keep things fresh! If you're not sure whether yours was featured or have more ideas, feel free to submit a new poll here. http://www.girlslife.com/page/Write-Your-Own-Poll.aspx

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 12/22/2011 2:19:39 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/22/2011 2:17:58 PM

So everything is really expensive except for the Aveeno!! But Christmas is almost here.....

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/22/2011 1:10:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have a little problem- i tend to let things slip out of my mouth that i instantly regret -- it's just silly stuff, but i wish i hadn't said it.

Hey girl,

You've already taken the first step in noticing that you've got a bit of a filtering problem, so kudos to you! You're the only one who can fix it, though, so just think about what you want to say before you say it, and you'll avoid saying what you shouldn't.

Meghan D.

by quinn1218 on 12/22/2011 12:43:25 PM

FIRST COMMENT and I never use any cosmetics that arn't by clinique so I luv their moisturising lotion it totally works

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:34:26 PM

Some of these are really pricy!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/22/2011 12:18:21 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:04:11 PM

I love aveeno! I am just going to say something though: always, always, ALWAYS patch test! seriously- i didn't do that with aveeda and i had splotches on my hands for weeks! Frown

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 11:29:32 AM