6 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

9 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

10 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Chocolate that clears up your skin?

The celeb-approved chocolate that's turning the old wives' tale on its head.

MOD MOD MOD! Do you know of any ways to get rid of acne like blackheads, whiteheads, post acne marks, and the occasional pimple? I've used products like biore, neutrogena, etc. but they don't seem to get rid of it. Clarisonic is too expensive to get! I want to try vitamins and drink water. Please give me something useful besides going to the dermatologist. Products? Really good natural remedies?

Hey! here are some different options:

good luck!

Helen S.

by girlzrock6207 on 7/2/2012 7:15:56 PM

Hey everybody. I sent the people who's comments I reaaly liked an invite to my club AnimalAndBeautyBabes. Please join.

by mizzjourneybaby on 5/1/2012 10:25:13 AM

Do you want smooth skin? Of course you do! Just eat chocolate!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:20:15 AM

totally looking it up

by krazykaratechick on 4/17/2012 5:05:18 PM

awesome!!! i want some!!!!!!!!

by madsgirl155 on 4/1/2012 6:03:07 PM

I've been looking up on BORBA and it looks really cool! I'm hoping to get the Skin Balance Gummi Bears. The only thing, is that I would have to order it online and it's a little expensive...

by Blushing-Beauty on 3/10/2012 11:56:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, i have REALLY bad acne on my face, neck, arms, and back and I have had it for 3 years and no matter what product I try, it won't go away. My mom says that she had bad skin and still does and that I got my skin from her. Does that mean I'll have really bad acne for the rest of my life? And if not, what do I do to get rid of it? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Chances are, you will have SOME trouble with blemishes when you get older... but it won't be nearly as bad as it is now! I promise! Teenage skin is kinda crazy. Younger girls can have oily skin, tons of breakouts, dry skin, sensitive skin, peeling dry skin...it changes by the day. It's because your hormones are going a little crazy and your body is maturing, so things are a little out of whack. Do your best to wash with a gentle cleanser and scrub every time you shower. Face and body! It'll help control the breakouts and the oil. Ask your doctor if he/she has any more recommendations or any stronger washes/creams you could use. But I hope it makes you feel a little better to know that you're not alone - sooo many girls are in the same situation that you are! <3 Acne is so common!
Lauren C.

by JTCY on 1/28/2012 10:11:34 PM

My hair is frizzy and it really annoys me, and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make it not frizzy. Thank you so much!

I use garnier fructis smoothing milk. It comes in a little green bottle and it helps smooth my hair when its acting a bit too frizzy of staticy. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by caseyf13 on 1/17/2012 8:07:03 PM

Awesome! I might be temted to eat it...

by Asha0 on 1/12/2012 8:54:41 PM

my internet is a piece of crap!!!!!!!!!

by smileygirl555 on 1/9/2012 11:30:52 AM