7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Chocolate that clears up your skin?

The celeb-approved chocolate that's turning the old wives' tale on its head.

hello everyone!!
please please please please please check out my profile!!
and leave a comment too!!! im sooo bored and if u tell me too i will read yours also and comment on it!!!
im soooooo bored.
-jenny <3

by jennifer0709 on 1/7/2012 2:52:05 PM

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! finally a candy that my mom is gunna let me eat all day long

by cutiepie14231 on 1/6/2012 8:40:55 PM

Visit my blog "Fashion Alert!" Always new post,always on trend, always Fabualous!!!! click here ------------------------------> http://getthefashionalert.blogspot.com/

by SexyGrace on 1/6/2012 6:14:36 PM

it reminds me of this awesome lip scrub from lush were it scrubs away all the dead skin but then u can lick it off after because its vanilla and chocolate sugar!

by Taylorswiftlover123 on 1/3/2012 8:34:35 PM

bit cofusing maybe because i skiped around..... lol

by oreolover123 on 1/3/2012 8:11:21 PM

You can give me one million different celebs who tried it but I won't believe it til me or one of my friends tries it and says it works!

by caseysister2001 on 1/3/2012 7:54:44 PM

I wouldn't get too excited.Any kind of CHOCOLATE with that kind of power must cost even more $$$.

by realchk on 1/3/2012 6:43:22 PM

This is awesome! I think I'm def going to try this! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/3/2012 5:41:21 PM

AWESOME!!! wonder what it tastes like......

by stars2010 on 1/3/2012 4:24:17 PM

Hmm I would be careful with this new trend, u never know how good it will actually work, there is no miracle in being slim or totally acne free, if you eat the right fruits ur skin will be AMAZING! If u have any skin, or beauty questions feel free to ask Smile

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:50:56 PM