13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Chocolate that clears up your skin?

The celeb-approved chocolate that's turning the old wives' tale on its head.

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:48:15 PM

to goood to be true i mean cause it ether taste bad or its reeeeally expensive and you have to like get it shipped to you i live in Iowa in a small town so i bet you cant get it stores

by millia7 on 1/3/2012 12:39:19 PM

It really does sounds too good to be true Tong but if it's real, awesome!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 1/3/2012 10:26:33 AM

1st comment.......?
And cool, but i doubt my mom will be willing to buy it, rubbish she calls stuff like this

by clem10 on 1/3/2012 7:01:23 AM

this is exciting!

by Echosong on 1/3/2012 4:47:01 AM

NICE!! FINALLY A JUNK FOOD THATs GOOD 4 U!

wassup, chica's? Need advice, like, PRONTO?? Then come to me! I give advice on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I'm on GL 2 times a day, so I will answer ANY question ASAP. Please, I LOVE giving advice and helpin people. Go to my profile and click on my advice queen page icon and get advice!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/3/2012 1:49:47 AM

I hate to be a downer, but this just sounds too good to be true. It's like that old sponge-bob episode where him and Patrick are trying to sell the chocolate, and Patrick's all like, "You can rub it on your skin, and you live forever." Lol I miss that.

by christi11 on 1/3/2012 1:31:55 AM