Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ

9 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn

COMMENTS

Chocolate that clears up your skin?

The celeb-approved chocolate that's turning the old wives' tale on its head.

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:48:15 PM

to goood to be true i mean cause it ether taste bad or its reeeeally expensive and you have to like get it shipped to you i live in Iowa in a small town so i bet you cant get it stores

by millia7 on 1/3/2012 12:39:19 PM

It really does sounds too good to be true Tong but if it's real, awesome!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 1/3/2012 10:26:33 AM

1st comment.......?
And cool, but i doubt my mom will be willing to buy it, rubbish she calls stuff like this

by clem10 on 1/3/2012 7:01:23 AM

this is exciting!

by Echosong on 1/3/2012 4:47:01 AM

NICE!! FINALLY A JUNK FOOD THATs GOOD 4 U!

wassup, chica's? Need advice, like, PRONTO?? Then come to me! I give advice on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I'm on GL 2 times a day, so I will answer ANY question ASAP. Please, I LOVE giving advice and helpin people. Go to my profile and click on my advice queen page icon and get advice!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/3/2012 1:49:47 AM

I hate to be a downer, but this just sounds too good to be true. It's like that old sponge-bob episode where him and Patrick are trying to sell the chocolate, and Patrick's all like, "You can rub it on your skin, and you live forever." Lol I miss that.

by christi11 on 1/3/2012 1:31:55 AM

You should splurge on classic pieces for your wardrobe that you intend to wear often. Spend less money on trendy items that are seasonal.

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!