1 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

Chocolate that clears up your skin?

The celeb-approved chocolate that's turning the old wives' tale on its head.

MOD MOD MOD! Do you know of any ways to get rid of acne like blackheads, whiteheads, post acne marks, and the occasional pimple? I've used products like biore, neutrogena, etc. but they don't seem to get rid of it. Clarisonic is too expensive to get! I want to try vitamins and drink water. Please give me something useful besides going to the dermatologist. Products? Really good natural remedies?

Hey! here are some different options:

good luck!

Helen S.

by girlzrock6207 on 7/2/2012 7:15:56 PM

Hey everybody. I sent the people who's comments I reaaly liked an invite to my club AnimalAndBeautyBabes. Please join.

by mizzjourneybaby on 5/1/2012 10:25:13 AM

Do you want smooth skin? Of course you do! Just eat chocolate!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:20:15 AM

totally looking it up

by krazykaratechick on 4/17/2012 5:05:18 PM

awesome!!! i want some!!!!!!!!

by madsgirl155 on 4/1/2012 6:03:07 PM

I've been looking up on BORBA and it looks really cool! I'm hoping to get the Skin Balance Gummi Bears. The only thing, is that I would have to order it online and it's a little expensive...

by Blushing-Beauty on 3/10/2012 11:56:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, i have REALLY bad acne on my face, neck, arms, and back and I have had it for 3 years and no matter what product I try, it won't go away. My mom says that she had bad skin and still does and that I got my skin from her. Does that mean I'll have really bad acne for the rest of my life? And if not, what do I do to get rid of it? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Chances are, you will have SOME trouble with blemishes when you get older... but it won't be nearly as bad as it is now! I promise! Teenage skin is kinda crazy. Younger girls can have oily skin, tons of breakouts, dry skin, sensitive skin, peeling dry skin...it changes by the day. It's because your hormones are going a little crazy and your body is maturing, so things are a little out of whack. Do your best to wash with a gentle cleanser and scrub every time you shower. Face and body! It'll help control the breakouts and the oil. Ask your doctor if he/she has any more recommendations or any stronger washes/creams you could use. But I hope it makes you feel a little better to know that you're not alone - sooo many girls are in the same situation that you are! <3 Acne is so common!
Lauren C.

by JTCY on 1/28/2012 10:11:34 PM

My hair is frizzy and it really annoys me, and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make it not frizzy. Thank you so much!

I use garnier fructis smoothing milk. It comes in a little green bottle and it helps smooth my hair when its acting a bit too frizzy of staticy. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by caseyf13 on 1/17/2012 8:07:03 PM

Awesome! I might be temted to eat it...

by Asha0 on 1/12/2012 8:54:41 PM

my internet is a piece of crap!!!!!!!!!

by smileygirl555 on 1/9/2012 11:30:52 AM

hello everyone!!
please please please please please check out my profile!!
and leave a comment too!!! im sooo bored and if u tell me too i will read yours also and comment on it!!!
im soooooo bored.
-jenny <3

by jennifer0709 on 1/7/2012 2:52:05 PM

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! finally a candy that my mom is gunna let me eat all day long

by cutiepie14231 on 1/6/2012 8:40:55 PM

Visit my blog "Fashion Alert!" Always new post,always on trend, always Fabualous!!!! click here ------------------------------> http://getthefashionalert.blogspot.com/

by SexyGrace on 1/6/2012 6:14:36 PM

it reminds me of this awesome lip scrub from lush were it scrubs away all the dead skin but then u can lick it off after because its vanilla and chocolate sugar!

by Taylorswiftlover123 on 1/3/2012 8:34:35 PM

bit cofusing maybe because i skiped around..... lol

by oreolover123 on 1/3/2012 8:11:21 PM

You can give me one million different celebs who tried it but I won't believe it til me or one of my friends tries it and says it works!

by caseysister2001 on 1/3/2012 7:54:44 PM

I wouldn't get too excited.Any kind of CHOCOLATE with that kind of power must cost even more $$$.

by realchk on 1/3/2012 6:43:22 PM

This is awesome! I think I'm def going to try this! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/3/2012 5:41:21 PM

AWESOME!!! wonder what it tastes like......

by stars2010 on 1/3/2012 4:24:17 PM

Hmm I would be careful with this new trend, u never know how good it will actually work, there is no miracle in being slim or totally acne free, if you eat the right fruits ur skin will be AMAZING! If u have any skin, or beauty questions feel free to ask Smile

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:50:56 PM

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:48:15 PM

to goood to be true i mean cause it ether taste bad or its reeeeally expensive and you have to like get it shipped to you i live in Iowa in a small town so i bet you cant get it stores

by millia7 on 1/3/2012 12:39:19 PM

It really does sounds too good to be true Tong but if it's real, awesome!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 1/3/2012 10:26:33 AM

1st comment.......?
And cool, but i doubt my mom will be willing to buy it, rubbish she calls stuff like this

by clem10 on 1/3/2012 7:01:23 AM

this is exciting!

by Echosong on 1/3/2012 4:47:01 AM

NICE!! FINALLY A JUNK FOOD THATs GOOD 4 U!

wassup, chica's? Need advice, like, PRONTO?? Then come to me! I give advice on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I'm on GL 2 times a day, so I will answer ANY question ASAP. Please, I LOVE giving advice and helpin people. Go to my profile and click on my advice queen page icon and get advice!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/3/2012 1:49:47 AM

I hate to be a downer, but this just sounds too good to be true. It's like that old sponge-bob episode where him and Patrick are trying to sell the chocolate, and Patrick's all like, "You can rub it on your skin, and you live forever." Lol I miss that.

by christi11 on 1/3/2012 1:31:55 AM