2 HOURS AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

4 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

Does my bad rep make guys think less of me?

They'll flirt with me, but not if it's in public...

Mod
Okay so my BGF was said to have done "stuff" with his ex and current gf I have a crush on him and he knows it we r pretty close I seem to be the only girl he respects we both enjoy the same things. But in science my friends were debating what color my bra was so they called him over and showed him my bra strap then he ofcourse called over 5 of his friends to ask them they saw it too and agreed with my friends on the color and laughed. My BGF and some other guys have seen me in a sports bra before when we were on our way back from a basketball game I'm not bothered by it it's like a bikini. But my friends sometimes say I'm a slut for little things like that. Also there is a 8th grader who also did stuff who I kindly like but he always stares at me when in the hall or when I walk into the classroom as he is leaving. He's said some inapropiat things to me in the past and he always turns his head to watch me walk by. Please mod thanks soo much!!

Hey girlie,

I don't see a problem here! You're not always gonna make everyone happy - some people will talk behind your back, and some people will judge you. But as long as you stay true to yourself and never feel pressured to do something you aren't ready for, you're ok! Like if you ever started dating one of these guys - just because they've "done stuff" in the past does NOT mean you need to start doing stuff with them right away, if you aren't ready or comfortable with the idea. You don't need to do anything to keep a guy around. If he's respectful, he'll wait for you.

If you want to preserve your reputation you might wanna keep the bra straps under your shirt from now on, but you're NOT a slut even if you did show them once in a while. I think your friends need to learn the real definition of the word if they're gonna keep using it - even though they shouldn't be judging either way! <3
Lauren C.

by farmer16 on 5/13/2012 12:08:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD: Hey the same thing is happening to me at my school, but I'm not Okay with people calling me a slut..my best friend knows that im not but it seem like every time I say no to a guy that ask me to do things there is always a new rumor going around that I did do something with them.. I am sick of the stupid rumors and because of the rumors the guy I have a crush on won't even talk to me and the guys look at me different. I don't like it and I don't know what to do and I think I've tried everything :/

Hey girl, it sounds like you might need to talk to an adult. Rumors are never something fun to deal with, but they can be especially hurtful when they create a bad reputation for you. If you aren't comfortable talking to your parents about the situation, then I would suggest that you see your guidance counselor for help. You can also try talking to your crush in private after school. Explain the situation to him and tell him that the rumors are really hurtful and that they are not true. If he isn't willing to listen to you, then he isn't someone who would be a good support for you anyway. I know it's tough, but try not to let the hurtful rumors upset you. Ignore the gossip--you know the truth and that's what matters. Eventually, others will learn their lesson about spreading lies.

Colleen K.

by SkilletLover0810 on 3/7/2012 10:33:54 AM

Whoa!

Y would anyone be okay 2 be a slut!
Weird!
Good thang Im not lyk tht or
I wouldnt have the BEST BF EVER!!!!

by Susmita24 on 2/17/2012 4:11:06 PM

caroline-No on the sexy pics,
I wouldnt be sending any pics like that to some guy who isnt even your bf. Guys ask for thong and bra pics all the time, and I know a lot of people send them and worse and guys even send us worse.

But if you want him to respect you I wouldnt be sending them just for his pleasure. Who knows what they do with them and who they show. I think its a bad idea. I know people wont all agree with me but that is my opinion.

by luckykel on 2/11/2012 1:06:02 PM

Guys HATE sluty girls trust me most of my friends are guys
just dont be a slut if thats u then ok but if you want guys to like you then dont be a slut!!!!!!!

by Gymnast#1 on 2/10/2012 6:34:03 PM

Ok so one of my best guy friends,i don't have any girls who i am really friends with, he asked for a pic of me in my thong or bra i told him no. So he went and told all his friends. Should i just send a pic so it will clear things over with him? I need help respond please!!!

by caroline;* on 2/10/2012 6:14:45 PM

theres this girl in my grade whos been called a slut and it really bothers her but she also cant help who she is and she deffinetley isnt changing anytime soon so reallly all i have to say is that if ur going to act like that around guys u have to be able to pay the price

by kpecina65 on 2/9/2012 4:10:04 PM

no offense, but u shudnt b "ok" with being a slut

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 1/31/2012 5:57:23 PM

I hate how guys can act all horny and be rewarded for being a "man" but if girls dress provocatively or act promiscuous they are labeled sluts. It's a double standard and it's just wrong. And to answer this question, First of all don't think of yourself as a slut. Second of all, If you like a guy, try to channel your attention to him and only him.

by earthyartist on 1/18/2012 8:21:06 PM

My friend thought she was pregnant once...... She wasn't though ......Smile

by favcolorgreen on 1/18/2012 5:21:52 PM