4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

8 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

9 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Does my bad rep make guys think less of me?

They'll flirt with me, but not if it's in public...

Mod mod mod! How can I ask for a guys number without sounding desperate or obvious or anything? Thanks so much!!!

Hey babe,

I loooove this quick tip for giving a guy your number. That's great because it puts the ball in his court and lets him call you if/when he's feeling it. You can be super cute and sassy by admiring his stylish iPhone, asking to see it, then adding your number to the mix. I think it'd take it to the next level if you gave it back and said with a cute smile, "You'll have to use it to text me sometime." He'll be impressed by your confidence! <3
Lauren C.

by eco_chica on 1/7/2012 11:25:43 PM

I've known my friend since 8th grade and we're now in tenth. Lately she's been really mean, to everyone! And it's not like she's going through a hard time or anything, because she's been like this all year! She sits right next to me in one of my classes. And I mean thisclose. There isn't even any desk space so anyways she always complains about people she doesn't like and I can't even avoid it. Her excuses are pretty bad too. Like she doesn't like this one guy becase he didn't stop his friend from drawing smileys on our project. And when I try to ask her why she's so grumpy, she just tells me I talk too much and that sometimes she want to shoot me in the face because of it! I'm sick of her, but I can't move spots and I don't want to be mean. But it's gotten so bad that if I even talk to someone she's complained about she glares at me! What can I do?!

Hey girl,

Geez, she's really intense. And she's dragging you down with her negative attitude, I can tell! Try to stay quiet while she's gossiping as much as you can - don't encourage her at all with any nods or "Yeahs" while she's talking. That'll only make her keep going. You could even try totally ignoring her - if she doesn't get any response, she might feel weird about doing it so often. And when it gets to be too much, say something like, "Can you just stop complaining about him for a minute? Gosh." Everyone has a breaking point - and since you've tried to talk to her calmly about this, getting frustrated might actually be the only other option. Otherwise, spend more time with your other friends and surround yourself with happy, positive people whenever possible. Hang in there, girl! It's a tough situation but I know you can do it <3
Lauren C.

by Babygirlilla on 1/7/2012 9:24:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm a goody two shoes. Will guys still want to go out with me? People say I'm the smartest in math and I don't swear and stuff like everybody else. I'm worried guys wont like me because of that.

Hey girlie,

Some guys could be intimidated by intelligence, but other guys will LOVE the fact that you're smart and you speak that way. There's no rule - no trait that will 100% always make guys love you. Every guy is different and looks for different things in a girl. I know there is a guy (heck, more than one! Lots!) out there who would find your smarts and your personality totally attractive Smile
Lauren C.

by txtingirl on 1/7/2012 8:54:15 PM

Hey emilyb, you have to stop focusing on the history and start paying attention to the present. This guy doesn't sound like he's any good for you, so why keep hanging on to him? He drives you crazy because he knows he can, because you won't ever do anything about it. So cutting him off as a friend will let him see that he can't treat people the wrong way. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Type text here

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i've been freinds with this guy for about 7 years. i've been through so much with him and just recently hes changed. we stopped talking for a while, but then we started becoming freinds recently. we have romantic history but we've never t actually gone out, just flirting and stuff. in the past year hes managed to flirt with all of my friends, even kissed one of them causing a lot of drama. ever since the kiss hes resenting my friends and im the only person he doesn't hate, which is awkward. he's egocentric and drives me crazy ], but because of the history i don't feel like i can drop him if he doesn't have any friends. wbat do i do, keep holding on to the friendship even though it tortures me and my friends or drop him? Lynae P.

by emilyb on 1/7/2012 8:52:11 PM

To all the girls who are like "OMG! They used the word slut! How inappropriate!": Grow up! Also, there are a lot of other words they could use instead of slut. What word would you like them to use?

by loveTC247 on 1/7/2012 8:23:28 PM

You can do what you want but if you want to change your image just be a slut with one guy and not a bunch of them. We are looked at differently than guys, they can sleep around but if we do we are labeled slutty. Thats the way it is so if you want to change, think about being with just one guy you like and not a bunch.

We all have friends like you, and we have heard about the talk shows that have had teens on who are doing things with multiple guys, so if you dont want to be like that then just make that decision. I know its hard, I have a cousin who is kind of like you. She tells me she wants to stop but she cant, I think you can stop if you really want to.

by luckykel on 1/7/2012 7:59:53 PM

It said you made your reputation like that.... Don't be okay with that. Guys shouldn't blow you off... You need to not only change your image but your confidence and how you think of different things. Respect yourself.

by amileofroses on 1/7/2012 7:00:00 PM

@nosynewt The photograph pertains to the subject, so it makes sense. And this is pretty awesome advice.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geek.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 1/7/2012 6:49:19 PM

I agree with nosynewt. Find a different pic!!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/7/2012 6:47:21 PM

um, hello? OF COURSE it has something to do with it!!!! No guy want's to be seen with a slut. Sorry, gotta face da facts

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/7/2012 6:42:33 PM