6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Does my bad rep make guys think less of me?

They'll flirt with me, but not if it's in public...

Okay,I need to talk to you,as a friend. There is nothing good about being a slut,or being OK about being one. Honey,guys will now just use you because they know that they can um,play you with no problem. Also,I'm sorry but it's kind of obvious that some guys think of you. I think you shouldn't sell yourself short like that. I'm wishing the best for you,and I'll pray for you also♥

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/7/2012 6:39:23 PM

maybe you could try something different like maybe not girly girl or tom boy but somehting rigght in the middleSmile

by miamac01 on 1/7/2012 5:25:13 PM

Hang in there, girl! I'm sure this ISN'T the kind of reputation you want to have as you go into high-school and beyond, as you want to start getting serious with boys and all they want to go is hook up, so it's never too late for a new beginning! And 2012; year of the dragon is DEFINITELY the year to start(:
I am honestly praying for you.<3

by Malgal22 on 1/7/2012 4:44:33 PM

"when i get older, i want guys to use me!!"
^^^^^ SEEMS LEGIT

by jennifer0709 on 1/7/2012 4:19:36 PM

Huh... She calls herself a slut, but doesn't understand why guys think less of her... Also, I feel like the photo is extremely inappropriate for a site called GIRLSlife.com (Hint on GIRLS) I suggest you take this down...

by nosynewt on 1/7/2012 4:16:28 PM

oh and i forgot to warn u that u might catch something from that ;)

by jennifer0709 on 1/7/2012 4:14:31 PM

oh yeah because being a slut is totally cool. *sarcasm*
self respect; u have none
u did this to urself

by jennifer0709 on 1/7/2012 4:13:25 PM

Wow. Why would you be proud of being a slut? Girls these days....

by biffo on 1/7/2012 3:30:38 PM

Hey FigureSkater08, yeah I think he was just nervous too. Not all guys are confident in making the first move and talking to girls. So you'll probably have to start some of the action with this guy girl. Maybe next time you can go up to him. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD! yesterday the friend of the guy I like said the guy I like is having his bday party tonight and we shud ding dong ditch him so I said ok! And then me my two friends my brother and his friends drove to his house and they were outside playin ball so my brother nd his friends went up to them and they started talkin and the guys ended thinking my brother was cool and then me nd my friends walked out there too but the guy I like and his other friend were kinda standing off to the side just watching us and I was wondering y he didnt come over to us and my mom said she thinks it's bc he might have been nervous to come over to us bc my brother was at this school event w his gf and he was nervous to talk to her. Why do u think he might have just stood there and he didn't look mad he was just kinda there but he was like walkin w us but n the backish help pleasee! Thank u! Lynae P.

by FigureSkater08 on 1/7/2012 1:33:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this guy that I've like for a while. The other day, he was texting my friend and he asked her if he should ask me to the Spring Formal which is like 5 months away. Naturally, I got super excited. But then yesterday, my friend asked him why he wanted to go with me. Like if he liked me or what, and he wouldn't look at her and mumbled" well she doesn't talk to much guys(which totally isn't true) and I don't talk to much girls(which isn't true either) so I didn't think either of us would get a date, so I figured I'd just ask her". That made me pretty upset, but my friend thinks that he was just being shy about liking me. Do you think he actually does like me and is just shy?

Hey girl,

There's no real way to know if he likes you without asking him, but if you like him, why not go to the formal together and see how things go? You might have fun!

Meghan D.