AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Could you be @CodySimpson's girlfriend?: http://t.co/mlkP4If3iF

2 HOURS AGO 1 lucky gal will get Taylor "Friends with Benefits" headphones from Frends! @wearefrends http://t.co/VhilcCxCRN

2 HOURS AGO Because making a smoothie is just like cooking—except way easier. Also, #yum: http://t.co/YVxwDs4b8A

COMMENTS

Does my bad rep make guys think less of me?

They'll flirt with me, but not if it's in public...

Mod mod mod!
My BFF just started dating a guy. I don't feel jealous or anything but I have a crush and I want to know how to flirt. PLEASE ANSWER!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by katgrace11 on 1/7/2012 10:41:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD! (:
I've had a crush on a certain boy for almost two years. I always catch him staring at me. At lunch he asks me to sit with him & we share our food with each other. Yesterday my friend told me that my crush came up to her & was asking her about me. The thing is... I'm horrible at flirting...do you have any advice? He's in my math class, spanish class, and five of my seven lunches.
Also, after two years I still don't have his number! He never had texting on his phone but as of last week he's finally allowed to text. I don't know how to ask for his number without sounding...well, desperate. Do you have any ideas? We're good friends so it is kinda odd that neither of us have ever asked for each other's numbers. :/
Thank you so much!!!<3

Hey girl,

If he's in a couple of your classes, try talking about class and school, and you'll progress into tlaking about other stuff! If you're friends , it wouldn't be weird to ask for his number. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by smiley.<3 on 1/7/2012 10:20:18 AM

mod mod. Please answer!!
On New Years ev. i spent the night at my friends house, and her brothers friend was there 2. lets call him mike. Mike really likes me and i found out that night, and we talk all the time, but he doesnt go to my school. So i dont really see him all that much. Mike says the sweetest things to me, and i sort of like him too. But he already asked me out. Also i would date him but my bestfirend already did, and she said it would be fine if i dated him, but i still think she would be kind of mad. What do u think i should doo? everyone keeps saying i should go out with him..

Hey girl,

If she said it's fine, take her word for it -- but keep discussion of your dates and relationship with him to a minimum when she's around, out of courtesy.

Meghan D.

by abbygirl12 on 1/7/2012 10:14:29 AM

My mom doesn't even let me say the word "slut"! One day people called me that and I came home and cried! Frown

by pinkguitar98 on 1/7/2012 9:50:04 AM

Need advice on anything?? Ask me!!!!!
I'll try to answer any question
~MATKINS8~

by matkins8 on 1/7/2012 8:52:45 AM

MOD
Thanks for helping! My crush is in my gym class, which is a semester coarse, i dont think we have any classes together next semester and he's a 10 grader, should i just find a new crush to think about? We've talked once on facebook but that was to only ask me a question

Hey girl,

It's your call -- if you want to stay in touch, you can certainly chat on facebook, but there's no harm in checking out some new guys, too!

Meghan D.

by elevenbailey on 1/7/2012 8:48:51 AM

MODMODMOD.I just figured out on Tuesday that me and my best friend like the same guy.She's told a lot of girls in our classes and I'm okay with it because shes my best friend I ever had except for one thing. I don't want to sound mean or anything but she told the two biggest gossips in my ELA class,and one of them sits right next to the guy we like in geography.Please help me and reply.

Hey girl,

Ouch -- things can be tricky when you and a friend like the same guy. Don't be afraid to tell her that she hurt your feelings by spilling your secret and that you like to confide in her because you trust her. Check out this post for more tips on liking the same guy as a friend! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/02/Boy-or-bestie.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by snowver11 on 1/7/2012 8:39:47 AM

Whoa, I thought this site was appropriate, my mom would NOT want me to be reading the word "slut" on a website like this, in fact, I'm not even allowed to SAY the word "slut", wow, just wow

by clem10 on 1/7/2012 6:47:01 AM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla